• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BidVertiser, SUCKS

Gary13579

I joined BidVertiser yesterday, and I immediatly fell in love with it. The ads loaded instantly on my site, which was great.

Someone clicked on my ads, and I got $0.16. Not bad, better then Clicksor. This morning, I went on my site, and the ads weren't loading.
Because of my expeirence with Adsense, I immediatly thought "Oh, wtf".
I signed into BidVertiser and got this message:

Dear Gary Schilling,

We are sorry to inform you that due to a violation of our Terms of Service, we have terminated your account. Reason for termination: Ineligible clicks generated by any of the following actions:
1. Clicks generated by the website owner.
2. Asking or encouraging users to click on the ads.
3. Creating automated scripts that generate clicks.
4. Any other method solely meant to generate clicks.

We would kindly ask you to remove any BidVertiser HTML code from your website ASAP.

Please note that we understand that as a website owner, you have little to no control over your website visitors and their behavior. Nonetheless, we are obligated for a certain level of quality in order to provide the most qualified and targeted traffic to our advertisers. Unfortunately, the clicks generated by your ad fail to follow these standards.

Best Regards,
BidVertiser Support Team

Does ANYONE have a decent paying advertising company, where I can put ads on pages that you need to log in to, AND WON'T SUSPEND YOU WITHEN 24 HOURS?

clicksor is okay
adengage
adbrite
fastclick wont let me in but people say its great.

the best thing is to setup your own advertising with your own rates.

Yeah, I would have my own advertising if anyone would actually buy ad space.
No one on my game really has a site worth promoting, or enough money to buy ad space :p

When it gets bigger, that may be an option.

I tried adbrite just now, but their ads are showing up in coloums, making my site extremly large and unnavigatable..

Adengage.. Never heard of it, but will give it a try.

Its also work fine for me but their pay rate is quite less & about clicksor, i have never seen their ads on my site except 'by ads here' or 'your ad here' :)
I suggest Trafficmp,rightmedia or Mama ads :)

If you had such success with google adsense, why don't you stick with them or have you got terminated from them too?

What site are you runing, could we see a url?

Yes, I got terminated for "invalid clicks".
My best bet is that this guy I banned from my game (had multiple accounts) got back at me by clicking on my ads till they kicked me out.

Adengage is actually pretty good. You get paid a certain amount per week when people buy ads, instead of all this per click stuff. Pretty nice.

Edit: My site is http://indocron.net/
It's an online browser game, and that is why I need ads that allow ads to show on pages that require being logged in..
Ad placements on different styles can be viewed here: http://indocron.net/screenshots/

Last edited:
Chitika.com

Hey,
Try Chitika.com ----> EMiniMall (Blog And ETC)
Dont Try Contextual (0.02¢ A Click)
Well EMiniMall Pays You About 0.40¢ Per Click

But Its not Just 0.40¢ Per Click I had 18 Clicks and 24$$ so its a various amounts.. and also I dont think their like google I think their Better (I havent gotten Paid yet) .....
But they have 2 kinds of clicks one is UNVERIFIED and one is VERIFIED meaning they discount the fraud (DOUBLE CLICKS) and pay you which is a very good Idea so I think their better then Bidvertiser for sure and Google.... so give it a try ;)

google ads are kinda tricky or rather called very deeply calculated. Its a ratio between Page Views and Clicks. Its kinda hard to count and hard to gain as not ALL your visitors click on the ads. I earn 0.50 per day which is so so so so little, not enough to cover server cost. Lol

dont waste your time on bidvertiser, they either wont pay u, or they'll think up of something to suspend u 4, they're a waste of time

Reply To Gary13579

Hello Gary13579,

The reason why i terminated your account was due to the fact that you violated our Terms by asking or encouraging users to click on the ads.

Near our ad you wrote: "If you wanted to help, the biggest way is by clicking the ads on the pages a few times"

Bidvertisers need to protect the advertisers agains scammers that think they can earn easy money by asking or encouraging users to click on the ads. :shame:

You are welcome to use other Ad services on the web.

Good luck with your site.

Bidvertiser said:
Hello Gary13579,

The reason why i terminated your account was due to the fact that you violated our Terms by asking or encouraging users to click on the ads.

Near our ad you wrote: "If you wanted to help, the biggest way is by clicking the ads on the pages a few times"

Bidvertisers need to protect the advertisers agains scammers that think they can earn easy money by asking or encouraging users to click on the ads. :shame:

you have also suspended me some months ago and many other people for nothing
you are scammers :fork:

Bidvertiser said:
Hello Gary13579,

u also suspended me for no reason
bidvertiser r real scammers they should be added to the scammers list:fork:

bidvertiser im asking u, can u give the reason y u suspended me and a proof to support ur reason

The sooner you guys learn to read the TOS of ad companies, the fewer "scam" complaints we will have.

Welcome to the forum Bidvertiser :)

Reply to Holydevil

holydevil said:
u also suspended me for no reason
bidvertiser r real scammers they should be added to the scammers list:fork:

bidvertiser im asking u, can u give the reason y u suspended me and a proof to support ur reason

Hello,

The reason why your account has been disabled is because near our ad you wrote : "SUPPORT THIS PROJECT BY VISITING OUR SPONSOR"

You violated our T&S .

Good Luck with your site.
Best Regards
Bidvertiser
www.bidvertiser.com

Bidvertiser said:
Hello,

The reason why your account has been disabled is because near our ad you wrote : "SUPPORT THIS PROJECT BY VISITING OUR SPONSOR"

You violated our T&S .

Good Luck with your site.
Best Regards
Bidvertiser
www.bidvertiser.com

no im not speechless

its true i had written that but bidvertiser emailed me next day that xmobilegamer was underconstruction so pls remove the ad from that site. so iremoved it that moment. there was 1 more site http://flaviancastellino.tk were i had putton the ads in that site i had not violated any of ur T&S. after 2 days of removal of ads from xmobilegamer i got another mail that ur been removed from bidvertiser i was really stunt at that moment.

I use Google AdSense and it works great for me... the first day i got $56US in 2 hours... So i have more than a month running it and imagin how much im getting now. =P

Back