• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bitvertiser is that they have less advertisers so less relevant ads to display ...so the CTR is not that good. Google as no problems with advertisers, nor displaying relevant and attractive ads, and so the CTR is much higher.

I have received much better fill rates with AdSense - would highly recommend it to first time ad publishers.

I prefer Google Adsense.. Although I don't exactly earn a lot - I have trust in them, and that makes me feel confident.

I've used adsense, it's alright however I don't like that it pays by cheque however I have also used infolinks. Unlike google ads I dont need massive ad boxes. Infolinks highlights certain words that an ad may trigger. I also believe payout is at $50 however for a heavy traffic site that's no worries. I've used both methods and been paid by both so depending on what ads you may want to show, all depends on what you use.

I'm not sure what the percentage is for the revenue share for Bidvertiser, but AdSense currently share 68% of the revenue. - So I'm inclined to think AdSense are pretty damn decent. The last time I used Bidvertiser, let's just say, they wasn't the best in my opinion for a number of reasons:

- Ads were never targeted that well, due to their lower amount advertisers, in comparison to AdSense for example.
- Clicks were always, always low in value

Those two points are enough to steer clear and stick with the market leader; which is AdSense.

I've been with both.

I find Adsense to pay a lot more than BitVertiser.

Though I hear BitVertiser is more trusting in terms of actually wanting to pay you for earnt money.

I have to say adsense is more popular and effective. And I also work with reachjunction and some smaller ad networks. Because they are not so strict.

Personally I quit adsense as it's getting too much false clicks, especially if your budget is not quite high. I never tried the other service you mentioned.

Well Adsense is definitely the best without any question! But for those who do not get their account approved or get banned, They will have to do something. So in 2tier networks Bitvertiser, chitika and edomz.com cost per view network are best and well known for there good ecpm rate and reliability.

it is bad

Bidvertiser sux great time, its nowhere near adsense. Their ads on my site seem to change never. Same old ads again and again :eek3:

Do these all work with the UK?
As I'm found some that don't... I'm currently using google adsense, but have got stuck at £55 and cannot seem to get the last £5 to get my first cheque - well pain in the butt

atieded various

You can't beat adsense in terms of making money. They are horrible to deal with IF you are making a lot. Around 10k or so you seem to get banned. Happened twice so far and the listed reason is always, "No reason can be provided for the ban. We understand this can be frustrating for you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back