• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Big Brother UK Taken Over By A ROBOT!

tlchosting

I am sat here watching big brother. And they have a huge man sized robot singing, dancing and talking.

I want one to take shopping with me to help me bring back me shopping. lol

robot-visits-the-big-brother-house-pic-ruckas-channel-4-286310897.jpg

I want to plow that anarchist vegan reich broad so bad. She's so filthy.

Plus, this robot is ----ing awesome.

Big brother is still ----ing lame as hell though.

I want to plow that anarchist vegan reich broad so bad. She's so filthy.

Plus, this robot is ----ing awesome.

Big brother is still ----ing lame as hell though.

Yes the robot is so cool. I only like first 3 big brother's after the 3rd it went down hill.

So you guys hate it, but you watch it?

I guess I can't say anything. I hated myself for watching an hour long special on ESPN last night dedicated to finding out where LeBron James wants to play basketball.

The only BB series I watched was the one with Pete and Nikki, only one with nice housemates.

LOL I don't watch it normaly but it was just on the TV while I was cleaning and noticed this huge robot. So I watched that one.

Titan! Yes, I know the name of the Robot, I've seen it in the flesh too, it's ----ing HUGE! Anyway I missed that BB episode, but to be honest this series is ----, but I would miss it when it goes off air for good

Titan! Yes, I know the name of the Robot, I've seen it in the flesh too, it's ----ing HUGE! Anyway I missed that BB episode, but to be honest this series is ----, but I would miss it when it goes off air for good

Oh I won't miss it at all.

I got over the Australian big brother after the first one, thankfully they gave up on that show years ago, still wasnt soon enough..

Back