• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Big salute to the real heroes

User1991

Nurses, Police officials, Health workers, and Doctors are the real superheroes.
Europe, Asia, Africa, and American nations are witnessing the courage of these people. They are sacrificing their life, they are putting COVID-19 patient's life above theirs. I am actually delighted to say that one of my friends is a nurse, and she volunteered for this mission.
Hope this won't last.

Thankfully I am not infected by the virus. Is there anyone who got infected and recovered successfully or friends' family and relatives?
Share your stories.

I absolutely agree. These people are real heroes. While we are sitting at home and complaining about how tough it is, they risk their lives and jeopardize the lives of their families. All we need to do is to be careful, get vaccinated, wash our hands, drink more water, and avoid crowded places. Also, it is good to take Vitamin D (I take one from CanadaDrugs). According to the latest research, its deficiency might increase the severity of Covid.

Back