• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.biz

I don't think so unless you grab a really clever name about the product/service your selling. for example web.biz, or script.biz, ad.biz.

I'm pissed that .web never made it. There was some sort of complication I beleive.

.info, .news will be the pick of the crop for the new domains. Of course this comes from someone with a strong gaming/content based website production background.

It's got to be .com for your bussiness or it's pratically .nothing.

and .museum

I mean, who's gonna go register a domain called "freewebspace.museum"? *lol* or maybe "yahoo.museum" or "mail.museum"? And even if somebody did register email.museum, who's gonna really use it for their email?
Besides... some people can't even spell museum!

Next time, maybe those idoits will make .monument TLDs... ;)

I think a cool TLD would be .off , then you'll have people registering names like "jerk.off" or "****.off" etc. :D

Well either way it is a dumb TLD, really are there that many museums that they need their own TLD!!!

Yeah, the TLD is .museum for Museums. Sure, it's good for Museums, but that industry is so small it doesn't really do anything. They fit better under .org anyway. Oh well...

I think .info will be the most popular new TLD. Just a hunch I have, I guess. Hopefully we'll be able to find out anytime now.

I actually think allowing 3+ letter extensions was a good idea. I mean, .info is a good extension, and it's 4 letters long. I think .inf or .nfo would have been crappy.

.museum is shit. You can expect the registrar of this TLD to mostlikely go out of business or be near bankruptcy and sell to network solutions, afflias, or someone. I think the .museum tld would be a little better if it was opened up to the entire internet. web.museum, software.museum, nice... but very long.

.museum? Stupid americans like me won't be able to spell that without a dictionary :eek: That wont be a very good extension.

Back