• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BoxBilling - New free billing software released!

Finally - complete client management, billing & support software is now free. BoxBilling is free and always will be!

General Features:

- Supports automated billing, invoicing and product provisioning.
- Setup multiple currencies; accept one time and recurring payments.
- BoxBilling is perfectly created to sell shared and reseller hosting accounts, virtual dedicated servers, software licenses and downloadable products.
- Includes a powerful Content Management System (CMS) - now you do not need to have different software for your main website - BoxBilling will handle this for you.
- Integrated help desk, knowledge base, news & announcements modules.
- Easy to integrate: put order form, contact form, news & announcements system directly to your website design by simple copy/paste 2 lines of PHP code! BoxBilling becomes a part of your website in just 5 minutes.
- Intuitive Web 2.0 AJAX powered interface with 100% usability score. Works as fast as Gmail!
- Multi-language support - write content in many different languages at the same time.

And many many more..

System requirements: PHP 5+, MySQL 5+, Curl Support (with SSL), Ioncube Loaders, PHP PDO extension.

Take a look at the screenshots: http://www.boxbilling.com/en/screenshots.html

Obtain your forever free license: http://www.boxbilling.com/get-license

Download and install package from http://www.boxbilling.com/version/latest.zip

We hope you enjoy the free software that we have created; your feedback is much appreciated.

Seems the license server is rejecting, installed properly and recompiled Apache to include PDO, but the keys are being rejected.

Thanks for your feedback guys!

Decker: Can you please provide the link to phpinfo(); of your server? We will check what might be causing the issue.

Looks great, is there a post2host module with this system? Or plans for one?

Also, this looks like an excellent piece of work. Is it free for testing? Or will it always be free? If so, how much would it cost to remove the branding?

Lastly, is there support for pushing clients from WHMCS to your system?

Hang on seems to be working now???

So it wasn't anything client side then.

Last edited:
Hang on seems to be working now???

So it wasn't anything client side then.

Thanks for your report on this, it was very helpful.
We have updated some of the modules on boxbilling, it should function correctly for you (and others who experienced this issue).

Looks great, is there a post2host module with this system? Or plans for one?

Also, this looks like an excellent piece of work. Is it free for testing? Or will it always be free? If so, how much would it cost to remove the branding?

Lastly, is there support for pushing clients from WHMCS to your system?

Currently we do not have support for post2host, however if there is enough interest, we will code it in. Feel free to write us an e-mail to development@boxbilling.com if you wish to have a feature and we will consider it.

We will always have the free version and the upgraded version. Free version is branded, however in the upgraded version all branding is removed.

You may check the current feature differences between the free and upgraded: http://www.boxbilling.com/en/news/

We are developing an interface to push all clients from WHMCS, Clientexec and some other billing systems directly to Boxbilling (with all the settings / etc). It will be available in the upgraded version.

Currently we do not have support for post2host, however if there is enough interest, we will code it in. Feel free to write us an e-mail to development@boxbilling.com if you wish to have a feature and we will consider it.

We will always have the free version and the upgraded version. Free version is branded, however in the upgraded version all branding is removed.

You may check the current feature differences between the free and upgraded: http://www.boxbilling.com/en/news/

We are developing an interface to push all clients from WHMCS, Clientexec and some other billing systems directly to Boxbilling (with all the settings / etc). It will be available in the upgraded version.

I've shot an email to you. Thanks for the quick response. Also, is there someone I can talk to about a partnership. Would like to be an official reseller of your licenses. If I can get an email or phone number to contact about this, that would be great.

I've shot an email to you. Thanks for the quick response. Also, is there someone I can talk to about a partnership. Would like to be an official reseller of your licenses. If I can get an email or phone number to contact about this, that would be great.

Thanks, i can assure you that our developers are working hard and improving our software daily (our website is also being improved daily).

If you would like to talk about partnership, you may contact us via our website (there is a contact box on the right). The e-mail will be replied by our CEO, who will send you any further details.

There is no support for boxbilling it seems. Or its run by a ghost. As its been over 12 hours without a reply. And my first email I sent days ago still has no reply.

And no reply. Awesome.

Forward note to people interested = No development or communication. Seems like a one-man show.

Back