• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

budget web hosting, $59.40/year- 75MB webspace, 2GB transfer @ byzhosting.com

Vegs

Tight on budget ? get budget hosting from byzhosting.com, fast and reliable web hosting at a very affordable price.

Disk Space and Traffic
75MB Disk space
2GB Monthly data transfer
$59.40/year

Domain Information
Host your own domain name (yourname.com)
2 Domain Pointers
2 Sub Domains
New Domain registration - $8.95/year

Site Management
24/7 FTP Access
3 Ftp accounts
Web based file manager
CPanel as Control Panel
MS FrontPage® 98/2000/2002 Extensions

Database
3 mySQL Databases
Unlimited access to phpmyadmin
Online database management

Web Development
Full CGI-Bin support
WAP support
Real Audio/Video http stream support
Cron Job support
Server Side Includes
Unlimited password protect directory
Customizable error pages
Custom Mime types

Pre-configured Tools
Enthropy chat room
Php chat room
Agora shopping cart
Webalizer traffic reporting tools
Analog traffic reporting tools
Raw access logs
Bandwidth meter
Daily downloadable backups
Pre-installed Scripts

Email
7 POP3 accounts
Default catch all email
Unlimited email aliases
Unlimited email forwarding
Unlimited email auto responders
Unlimited spam filters
Personal SMTP server
Web based Email
1 Mailing List

Scripting
HTML
VRML
C/C++
Perl 5.6.1
PHP 4.0.6 w/Zend Optimizer 1.1.0
TCL (Tool Command Language)
Python 1.5.2
CGI (Common Gateway Interface)
SSI (Server Side Includes)
JavaScript
Shockwave/Flash
ePerl

Visit us at http://www.byzhosting.com for more information and web hosting plans.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
A budget host? That's really expensive, and they don't even give you a domain name for free! :(

Both posts are against the rules, and I don't think it's fair on Vegs for calling his service expensive. His services are cheap compared to most hosts.

Originally posted by Myacen Network

Both posts are against the rules, and I don't think it's fair on Vegs for calling his service expensive. His services are cheap compared to most hosts.

i never said his prices were expensive ............ i just made a comment towards the person who said that it was .. and pointed out that thats a budget host ... but a budget is defined as an amount of money you can go up to.

Please think before you post Robert - this is a forum ... meaning discussion .. not an ad network ....

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

i never said his prices were expensive ............ i just made a comment towards the person who said that it was .. and pointed out that thats a budget host ... but a budget is defined as an amount of money you can go up to.

Please think before you post Robert - this is a forum ... meaning discussion .. not an ad network ....

I never stated you said it was inexpensive. But you cannot advertise another host in a "offers" thread. As you can see I did not quote your post as being the offender.

I take offence to your comment "not an ad network" what are you trying to imply here?

Originally posted by Myacen Network

I never stated you said it was inexpensive. But you cannot advertise another host in a "offers" thread. As you can see I did not quote your post as being the offender.

I take offence to your comment "not an ad network" what are you trying to imply here?

1. i did not advertise discount-hosting in this thread .. i was just commenting on it .. which is relevent to their claim to be a budget host

2. I'm not trying to imply anything

hi

I think our price is very resonable for the feature and service that we offer. We called this budget host because the price is considered very affordable compared to our other hosting plans. If a host come up with a hosting plan at $20/month, they can still call that a budget hosting if their other plans are ranged $50 to 100 per month.

Back