• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye

Originally posted by Akalon
Bye all. It used to be good here in the good old days, but I guess I've moved on.

well as long as we're announcing things.. im hungry

oh and uh.. stop feeling sorry for yourself.

just stay ! i don't wanted to see any leave us , we just such like a big family.. will u forgive ur family if they did some mistake ? yes, we do . so pls stay ..

---- off pcpowerplay, you don't have the merit to be able to voice your opinion on the matter, you've been here less than 2 months, furthermore, you do not know me. What sympathy would I be asking for anyway?

I've been at these forums for over 2 years, very unlike you, it's only justifiable that I am aloud to announce my departure.

---- off pcpowerplay, you don't have the merit to be able to voice your opinion on the matter, you've been here less than 2 months, furthermore, you do not know me. What sympathy would I be asking for anyway?

I've been at these forums for over 2 years, very unlike you, it's only justifiable that I am aloud to announce my departure.
I'm sorry, so does this "moving on" you speak of, give you the right to insult newer members here, who are only giving their point of veiw, which, on a public forum such as these, is allowed.

I don't think it does, so I would like you to apologise to this member, and then either leave, or stay. I would like you to stay, because I like you being here as a member, but of course, it is up to you.

Don't go arround insulting members because your all "Ohh look at me, im a senior member, and i've been here longer than you, so you shutup, cause i know everything." Because really, that is immature, and isn't a true reflection on your status here, which over the 2 years, has been mature.

Again i would like you to stay because we have lost a few good members in the past few months. But of course it is up to you.

EDIT
And this is directed to everyone who had a go at Akalon, what the hell is the difference between
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41414&highlight=concert
And Akalon's thread.
Can i ask that?
Really think about it for a while, and then explain the differences.

Akalon, im sorry for the crack i posted in my first post in this thread, but yeah, i do want you to stay.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you feel that way Moonman. I will not apologize to pcpowerplay, as his comments came without any substantiation and was an aspersion of my character. I also believe in my opinion, that I did not insult pcpowerplay, merely conveyed my opinion on what he said, although I guess that could be open to interpretation.

On the issue on me leaving, it still stands unless something dramatically changes which would want me to stay.

(Note: Posted before Moonman's edit)

I'm sorry you feel that way Moonman. I will not apologize to pcpowerplay, as his comments came without any substantiation and was an aspersion of my character. I also believe in my opinion, that I did not insult pcpowerplay, merely conveyed my opinion on what he said, although I guess that could be open to interpretation.

On the issue on me leaving, it still stands unless something dramatically changes which would want me to stay.
It's really only the first paragraph that is bad. I guess i could've came over a lot less harsher as well.

STAY :)

Originally posted by Moonman
Don't go arround insulting members because your all "Ohh look at me, im a senior member, and i've been here longer than you, so you shutup, cause i know everything." .
And in the same age group span as many of you. Give some slack here guys. we all have off moments. Okay granted, when we do, posting on forums may not be a good thing, but if you are high, do you care?

I seem to remember an "even more senior member" coming in from his night out and equally incomprehensible. Why is that different?

Originally posted by Jan

I seem to remember an "even more senior member" coming in from his night out and equally incomprehensible. Why is that different?
You know, actually that's a good point. No one really seemed to mind that post too much, except for myself after I realized I had posted it, but I don't really see that much difference. Perhaps it was because I wasn't asking for sympathy, but rather sharing an experience.

Regardless, live and learn. I'm sure we've all done some pretty foolish things, even here at the forums, myself included. It's things we may even regret doing, but you have to move on and put that behind you. Akalon, this is really nothing worth leaving for.

Guess what Akalon!! You're a hero!! You've been here approximately 25 more months than I have, that means, everyone here should congratulate him. Come on! Give him all the credit he deserves for all his happy, smart and intelligent posts. Guess what, i'm younger than you - you don't have any right to voice any of your opinion. Yours is too good.

And guess what, incredible smart guy hero of the world, look under my name - it clearly says senior member.

Last edited:
I think what's funny is people actually care about forums...I wish all the forums I frequent would close down, then I would have to find something productive to spend my time on the net...(or more forums)

Akalon, maybe you need a break. If you are going through a tough time, don't look for support on an internet forum. I see no reason to "leave" though.

pcpoweplay, "Arguing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics -- even if you win, you're still retarted".

Good bye then. Hope you find some place else to go.

I have to say i have posted a few posts i regret, but none of them were on these forums =).

Originally posted by Canuckkev
"Arguing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics -- even if you win, you're still retarted".

You have no idea how old and idiotic that 'saying' is...

,... what fight did I start again??

Now, i'd actually have to visit this forum more than once per week to post one of these threads, wouldn't I. hmmm :biggrin2:

Back