• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

C&C Red Alert 3 News!

nlfjamie

Command & Conquer™ Red Alert™ 3![/b]

Be sure to check out the Red Alert section of Command&Conquer.com to get a first look at two screenshots, as well as an exclusive BattleCast Primetime video special with Executive Producer Chris Corry, where he reveals the first details about the game.

http://www.ea.com/redalert/

03_art.jpg

Check out the english video upload at youtube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cy6GN_GFEyo

Don't forget to watch the upcoming Battlecast Primetime.
At the official website.

www.commandandconquer.com

honestly i used to love red alert, but there is just so many times you can zap someone with a tesla. I would like to see what "new" things they added this time as they just seem to tweek the graphics and change a couple names every release. It is still the same old same old. RA2 was laggy though for some reason...

It's EA, they don't need to add new material. I never played RA but I loved RA2, so I'll probably at least try the demo of this. And by demo I mean bittorrent.

That looks cool. I have never played any of the Red Alert games much but I was always under the impression it is a great game. I may try Red Alert 3 out.

My PC won't come close to being able to run that. :( Oh well, I need a new one anyway! :D

C&C3 was a continuation of the GDA vs NOD / Tiberium storyline. Red Alert 3 is a continuation of the Allies vs Russians / Yuri storyline.

C&C3 was a continuation of the GDA vs NOD / Tiberium storyline. Red Alert 3 is a continuation of the Allies vs Russians / Yuri storyline.
Yeah I kinda knew that too but I just need to hear it from someone else to justify my speculations :lol:

What happened with C&C:Generals then? That was USA, China, etc.

C&C Generals is the best one so far. The newest (Not this one in this thread ;)) one is not worth the CD its burnt on.

Eh, I don't like games made by EA in general. I always think they ruin games.. (Like the RA series). Their only good series is their sports games.

Their RTS games are way too imbalanced imo. I'm happily waiting for SC2.

But of course, I want them to take as long as possible to develop the game to the best of their abilities.

SC2 will for sure wipe all RTS away. It's the only game I will play again after more than one year of game abstention.

Back