• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cal Team needs Webhosting

Squad-Host.com

My cal team needs webhosting, i have a domain, www.teamdeliverance.com
Were a Cod4 gaming clan, that plays in many online leuges and tournaments, our old team went 4-4 in cal-o, 2 forfit loses, and 1 lose to check-6 which is the best team in cod4. changing team name and other stuff in clan, so we will do alot better.

Specs needed (if i need more, need option to get more)

250mb space (for my template, phpbb, and the cms for the template)
5,000 - 10,000 + mb of bw (more is better but 5gb of bw is good)
Cpanel 10 or 11 (dont care about fantastico)
5+ of each feature (subdomains, parked domains, addon domains, mysql databases and ETC)
20+ pop3 emails (since each member of td will get one)

I will put a img/banner into the template on every page, it will be in the sponsors block on every page, usally 150pixels wide by 100-150 tall. it will be with in the first 700 pixels of every page, google ads or any simular ads wont work(maybe they can just got see if i can get one that small, or i can put it on bottom of everypage or in the forums), so a in house ad is best, like a img that will link back to the host. i can create it or u can give me a link

Also i can let u use my top quality hosting domains if needed, they are squad-host.com , fps-host.com , cpanelforfree.com , reseller4free.com

No forced ads
no popups
No post to host

xfire: yodaddy0191
or PM me

Last edited:
Squad-Host.com,

I've actually just started hosting specifically for gaming. The new site is GenGamer.com. I'd like to offer you our Beginner package, which is 250 MB's webspace with 5 GB's bandwidth, in exchange for a link back on each page of your site. However, we do offer cPanel w/ Fantastico, and 5x each feature, you'll have to wait on the email addresses. We have a policy/rule that you must have a successful account with us for 14-days, before being able to request email addresses. (This is a spam deterant.)

Our website isn't even setup yet, so if you read this before the website is setup, you can PM me, and I'll setup everything for you.

- iLucas

Squad-Host

Tornado Gaming has been around since June of 2007 - December of 2007, and just a month ago we re-opened. We have 99.8% uptime so far, and we are offering 1 GB Storage and 15 GB Bandwidth for a small link on each page. We have CPanel and Fantastico, and we also will give you 5 domains. We also support e-mail addreses.

Thanks,

Tornado //Gaming

Back