• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone Suggest me a best free cloud host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashz

I wanna start a community site with phpfox!

A Community site may need
* UNLIMITED DISKSPACE!
* UNLIMITED BANDWITH
* CPANEL
* UNLIMITED EMAIL

and some standard features like Mysql,php,ftp,cronjobs are necessary!

We need unlimited space because users may upload pictures,videos to share!

Please suggest me a trusted & FREE UNLIMITED CLOUD HOST!!!!

There is no such thing as "unlimited" disk space or bandwidth, and such offers are not allowed on this forum.

You need to come up with some realistic requirements if you plan to get any realistic offers.

Well unlimited is not gonna happen. Your best be would be one of our cloud servers.

4vCPU
120gb space
2000 gb bandwidth

$40.00

cpanel would be $14.95

that is just a starting point for you.

Well.... I didn't mean the diskspace to accurately UNLIMITED... Any FREE host providing diskspace in GBs are welcome!
But I need the other feature like unlimited bandwith...etc

Well.... I didn't mean the diskspace to accurately UNLIMITED... Any FREE host providing diskspace in GBs are welcome!
But I need the other feature like unlimited bandwith...etc

Like I said, there is no such thing. Unlimited bandwidth does not exist. Come up with realistic figures for your disk space and bandwidth and you will get realistic offers.

Your post is 3 days old, with not a single offer. Don't you wonder why?

@binil,
are you trying to spam your affiliate link here!?

@Kashz,
Even normal hosting, it is not possible that you can get unlimited bandwidth and space.
And in cloud, even for a cloud hosting which have very lows specs, is damn expensive.
You are not going to get what you asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back