• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CAN U TELL ME CHEAP 99.99 UPTIME GOOD HOSTING? ~8$month

Ratty

can u? i was searching not more than 5 but didn't found that really works out... what about ~8$ per month and will a lot of space and features... u know what i mean...
recomend me a good service name please... and their promo code would be great too!
ps. please write only experienced users that You are happy with your hosting! :)

best regards,
Ratty

Last edited:
99.99% uptime or 99.9%? I personally find it difficult to locate the latter even for $20 per month. For less than $10 a month, I would be glad with 99.7%. Just some quick thoughts.

He was looking for recommendations, not offers, read carefully guys...

FYI: 99.99% is an "Urban Legend" ...not gonna happen. 6 Seconds of Downtime PER month. 6 seconds. If my math is right.

99.9% is 32 minutes of downtime per month. Much more reasonable and expected.

Last edited:
http://www.servage.net/

15gb of space
330gb of bandwidth
99.98% uptime
for more features, check out their main page
$7.50 a month

I've been using them for a while now, and I'm very pleased with their service. The support is great (answers within a day, sometimes even minutes), and the server speed os fast.

pm me for a promo code for an extra 500mb of space

Last edited:
Hi Ratty,

As others have said above, 99.9% uptime should be expected (99.99% uptime will probably occur during many months in a year, but it is impossible for the host to guarantee such uptime for every month). Always ask the host you are considering for proof of this though. It is very easy to write up such a policy, but if they can't stick to it, it is completely useless.

TJR Networks can offer you 750MB of space and 30GB transfer per month for US$7.50 per month (if you wish to pay monthly rather than annually, please contact us before you order). Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. Ruby on Rails will also be available before the end of the year. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

Hi Ratty,
Since you actually did want offers, I'll gladly offer you 30 days FREE on our Primitive Hosting Professional Plan.

This guarantees you 99.9% Uptime including and after the 30 Days Free.

You can find all of our plans here

And/Or go straight to our 750mb / 10gb Hosting plan (with complimentary upgrades) for $8 per month, NO PAYMENT FOR 30 DAYS.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Value Virtual Package

• 2000MB Diskspace
• 50GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $4.95
[View value plan information]

Payment via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express

All our packages come complete with:

•• 14 day money back guarantee •• cPanel Pro •• Fantastico
•• Excellent worldwide connections •• Advanced spam protection

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us

Fax 0870 7058518 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Ratty,
JewlzK has 2 options to fit your budget.

Preferred Plan
3 GB storage
100 GB bandwidth
cPanel & Fantastico or DirectAdmin available.
$6.95/Month

Custom Plan
4 GB storage
125 GB bandwidth
cPanel & Fantastico or DirectAdmin available.
$7.95/Month

**First 2 months free**

If you have any questions please feel free to email me Roland@JewlzK.com or call us (956) 712-4352.

Regards,
Roland

Hi

HD Solutions can offer you:

2GB Premium Webspace
60GB Premium Bandwidth /mo
cPanel & Fantastico
Unlimited Features
Free domain (after 3 months)
Instant setup
30 day money back

Cost: $4.99 /mo or $49.99 /yr

Should you have any questions please contact us :).

Regards & goodluck

Silver plan
700mb Web Space
10GB Data Transfer
Unlimited POP3
PHP & MySQL
Fantastico
Site Builder - new
Cpanel
24/7 Support
99.9% uptime
30 Day Money Back
Free Domain
Only £37.99 a year

Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries. :cool2:

Big Lion Host is a professional web hosting company based in Malaysia, headquartered in Klang, Selangor. Our company aims at providing a large number of professional services in the following fields of activity: web hosting, domain registration and quality 24/7 customer support.
WebHosting Plans:
BUSINESS PLAN
15000 MB Data Storage and 300 GB Data Transfer
33 FREE pre-configured scripts
PHP, Perl, MySQL
Multi-Language CP
30 Days Money Back
Only $5 per month!:D
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
CORPORATE PLAN
25000 MB Data Storage and 400 GB Data Transfer
33 FREE pre-configured scripts
PHP, Perl, MySQL
Multi-Language CP
30 Days Money Back
Only $8 per month!:D
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
:cool:CLICK HERE TO COMPARE OUR WEBHOSTING PLANS:cool:
24/7 DEDICATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Ratty said:
and what about now?

This is what happens when Hosts use wrong grammar when posting offers...

Hey Ronny AcuNett...could u please clarify ur uptime...u said: "We have had 100% uptime"

You had???

Back