• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can U Tell Me Cheap 99.99 Uptime Very Good Hosting???

Ratty

hello,
i'm looking for a very good reliable hosting. That hosting should have live chat support ticket suport service... and to offer 1.5gb+ space, 50gb and more transfer various stuff+...
I'm thinking about www.dot5hosting.com because i can give not more than
5$/month... what do u think about dot5hosting? they have some awards too... so mabe it is reliable?? if u know which company would be better please let me know!
Thank You for a reply!

The user is looking for suggestions/recommendations from webmasters who are currently being hosted by a hosting company that they've had good experience

This thread is not for web hosting companies to post their offers.

If you post your offer in this thread and you are a hosting company, you will be warned. Don't take this lightely. Rules are rules. Please obey them.

Now..

Ratty.. I don't recommend dot5hosting.com at all. I didn't recommend them when they owned by Chris and I don't recommend them now that they are owned by iPowerWeb.

Hosts I can safely recommend:

www.myacen.com
www.unitedhosting.co.uk

Last edited:
Ratty said:
thx guys and a special thx to U Robert! :) anyone more offers? :)

Please specify do u want offers from webhosts or do u want names of webhosting companies?

I say, search a little here, and then always compare the results to WebHostingTalk.com as well.. should give you a full well-rounded idea.

Why don't you check the web hosting offers section. It is also a good idea to post more details about features and softwar you need to use.

Have a good one
D.

Hi Ratty,

I think if you really want a very Good RELIABLE webhosting company with 99.99 uptime & 24/7 support & services then you need to spend some more which will meet your needs & to know the names of more webhosting companies you should take reviews from good and popular forums.

GOOD LUCK :classic2:

Almost ALL but 1 name mentioned above cost more than $5/month; I guess it may be too much to ask for in return, esp. when you mean 99.99% and not 99.9% uptime.

Robert said:
The user is looking for suggestions/recommendations from webmasters who are currently being hosted by a hosting company that they've had good experience

This thread is not for web hosting companies to post their offers.

If you post your offer in this thread and you are a hosting company, you will be warned. Don't take this lightely. Rules are rules. Please obey them.

Now..

Ratty.. I don't recommend dot5hosting.com at all. I didn't recommend them when they owned by Chris and I don't recommend them now that they are owned by iPowerWeb.

Hosts I can safely recommend:

www.myacen.com
www.unitedhosting.co.uk

Good information there, if its owned by Ipower stay away they have the worst support I've ever had to deal with.

I recommend using dreamhost.com, and using a promo code. I've been able to find ones that gave $97 off of the total price. I ended up paying only $24 for a year of hosting (crazy insane domain plan).

If you're willing to pay a bit more, I'd recommend servage as well. I've been with them for a while, and their servers are fast and stable.

i recommend www.hoststock.com

i have been hosting with them from past 5 months, and i am very happy.
i am having 2Gb space, php, mysql, asp/.net, HELM CP , ability to host 3 domains, unlimited subdomains etc. all for 5$ per month.

i am really satisfied with them.

Regards

Ye but the problem with Dreamhost coupons is that the price is only for the first year. After that, you have to pay full price of over $120 a year.

I recommend www.siteground.com - $5 a month, free domain, 100GB bandwidth, 5 gigabye space, extremely reliable and support is the best I've ever seen.

Back