• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can't believe my username still works

Rodie

Technically, I'm far from a "new member", but I haven't posted in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

I'm going to be shocked if there is anyone here who is old enough to remember me, but I used to post here all the time back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to help run cgiforme.com with Uri Foox back when I was in junior high. I don't think I've logged in for over 5 years, but somehow my account is still active. :beer:

Well, I'm now out of college with a CS degree and do professional web development for a living (Coldfusion, Javascript/Ajax and XHTML are the order of the day now). It's pretty sad to see what some of my first websites used to look like!

Any way, it's great to see this site is still around. It was always a great resource for free web hosts, especially when the web was still in its infancy.

Last edited:
Nice to see you back Rodie! I remember cgiforme and I think I remember you posting already at the old wwwthreads forum we used to have.

Thanks Peo. It's good to see you're still running the show! I definitely remember the old wwwboard.

Hey Rodie,

Can't believe I found this through a google search and that my username still works as well. It sure has been a long time. Glad to see you got a degree and are doing well! I'd love to catch up some time, drop me a PM...if you ever see his :)

Uri
CGI For Me

Welcome back Uri :wave:

We don't remove usernames here that are inactive :)

Back