• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cartikahosting review - NOT recommended

matthewmadison

This is a review for Cartikahosting.com. After trying out their services, here is our reviews, ratings, compliments and complaints.
Overall Cartikahosting.com does not live up to our standards of what we consider valuable, long term services and quality servers. Their servers are known to have many problems in the past. We believe they will try to fix these issue however a more serious problem is the company itself as well as their servers continuously having problems with Virus and security issues. We would recommend Cartikahosting to try to run virus scans at least once a week. Most server companies would do this daily if not even hourly. The viruses found on Cartikahosting servers increases bandwidth and spam and in return Cartikahosting will charge the client more money. Whether this is intentional is hard to measure however, we had had other third party monitors provide us with lower bandwidth readings than what Cartikahosting provided us. Cartikahosting also will not provide you with any proof of their bandwidth readings. After 3 months of hosting they tried to charge us more than double our original subscription plan. It's not a good idea to go with a company that will nickle and dime you for everything, especially with falsely increased bandwidth readings.

Cartika Hosting Review:
1. Cartikahosting long term prospects - Poor *
2. Cartikahosting Billing and Pricing - Poor *
3. Cartikahosting Customer Service and attitude - Good ****
4. Cartikahosting Server uptime - Poor - Average ***
5. Cartikahosting Control Panel - Very Good (Hsphere) *****
6. Cartikahosting Overall Rating - Poor - Average **
7. Cartikahosting Business Ethics - Poor *
Value of their services and servers is adjusted to about 10 USD per month which is already a compliment. Hostgator in comparison has unlimited disk space, bandwidth for only 7.95 USD per month.

You do not want to pay for someone being nice on online chat but rather pay for server quality, billing ethics, and long term growth prospects. We have learned this with HostDepartment that even they are somewhat polite using their online chat, their servers continuosly had problems and we often receive complaints from others about this company. Cartikahosting.com in comparison to other similar web hosting companies is flat out NOT recommended.

Go with a company that has a good track record. You can make some comparisons on some third party websites. You can see that there is a continual decline in people using Cartikahosting versus the increase of clients using Hostgator. The best advise is to go with the winner not the loser or the losing company. There is a reason for company's success which is usually due to service, price, knowledge, tech support, and ethics. Reviewing Hostdepartment.com and you can see their total domains went down to almost 0 which is where Cartikahosting is likely headed.

http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/reports/total_domains/cartikahosting.COM

Compare with http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/reports/total_domains/hostgator.com

For those who wish to take the risk and try them, it would be suggested that you ask them for a 3 month free trial period. But although the problems with Cartikahosting happened after the 5-6th month. In conclusion, of the 10 years of evaluating hosting companies, Cartikahosting is just about the worst and the bottom of the list. It's hard to develop a long term business with them. Andrew Rouchotas is one of the two people running this Cartikahosting website (started on March 2003) who is located at 576 Danforth Rd, Scarborough , Ontario M1K 1E3, Canada (+1.416.703.8684) and the hosting is outsourced at in the USA with Colo4Dallas.com which is located at 3000 Irving Blvd. Dallas, TX 75247. You can contact this server company to verify if you need. So if you have any problems they can disappear or not answer you. It is not wise to rely on a company that is run by just one or two people or a company.

There's a good amount of negative reviews about Cartikahosting Try to read how Cartikahosting replies to these negative reviews and you will understand that you cannot rely on this kind of company. But instead of Cartikahosting spending all their time replying to negative reviews it would seem more productive and important that they concentrate more on providing better services and servers. In addition, they spend even more time writing their own reviews on websites run by themself such as www.cartikahostingreviews.com, www.cartikahostingreview.org, whreviews.com/cartikahosting.htm, and www.cartikaforum.com . We wrote our review on these websites and it was removed with 10 minutes. If you write an honest but negative review about them on their review websites and they will take it down immediately. We believe this is misleading to consumers.

And lastly for all those who are demanding refunds back from Cartikahosting, the most ethical suggestion is that Cartikahosting should just refund them. Then the upset clients will be less inclined to write these negative reviews and Cartikahosting could spend more time fixing their servers than spend all the time on writing their own reviews and disputing client's negative comments. It's quite simple but maybe Cartikahosting is losing too many customers and worried they will go out of business thus holding as much money as they can to keep their business afloat.

Yes, The worst part is that they will really nickel and dime you to make their living or the owner wants to pay for his hobbies. The bandwidth issue is true that there is some virus or maybe even some setting on their servers to increase your bandwidth. It's pretty unfair and unethical. One of my affiliates has tried them out and all I heard from them were complaints. I'm so glad I left earlier than later. What was really upsetting is that they asked me to split up the reseller account into several accounts. When I asked why they said it's for their internal reasons and that was the end of that. Also, they also asked that I do not forward my emails to my gmail, hotmail or Yahoo account since I had several emails set up. Who was trying to run my business? Me or them? I think the reason why they asked that I do not forward emails is that they want me to run up the bandwidth by using their email server. These guys are just crooks. If you get the chance to figure out how to get a refund, please let me know. I want my refund as well. I realized now that they have been over charging me for several months.

Out of the 3 posts the OP has, all 3 are negative reviews of different hosts. On top of that,this is in the wrong place.

Yes, The worst part is that they will really nickel and dime you to make their living or the owner wants to pay for his hobbies. The bandwidth issue is true that there is some virus or maybe even some setting on their servers to increase your bandwidth. It's pretty unfair and unethical. One of my affiliates has tried them out and all I heard from them were complaints. I'm so glad I left earlier than later. What was really upsetting is that they asked me to split up the reseller account into several accounts. When I asked why they said it's for their internal reasons and that was the end of that. Also, they also asked that I do not forward my emails to my gmail, hotmail or Yahoo account since I had several emails set up. Who was trying to run my business? Me or them? I think the reason why they asked that I do not forward emails is that they want me to run up the bandwidth by using their email server. These guys are just crooks. If you get the chance to figure out how to get a refund, please let me know. I want my refund as well. I realized now that they have been over charging me for several months.

Talking to yourself?

Back