• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Casey Anthony Not guilty

JJW

NLC
NLC
I called this one from the beginning.

Found not guilty of killing her daughter.

Prosecuter = Moron
Defense = Just a little brighter than prosecture.

So many things the defense could have poked holes in like the google searches. Every time you hit next on google your browser registers that as a search. 84 times would not be that hard!

seriously, just read about the verdict. i cant believe she was found not guilty. what a messed up justice system we have.

It's still not clear how her baby died. So how can she be convicted of murder if they don't have a real cause of death? One thing that does look clear however is that she is an unfit mother. There was probably foul play, but that is probably how the justice pendulum works. The fact that guilt has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt has an offsetting negative where evidence is mostly circumstantial. Worst that can happen though is that she will have more children and the odds are that she may be as negligent as before.

So as long as I can hide the body long enough for the body to decompose, I can get away with murder because there will be no evidence? Great. I watched this case from the beginning when we were all hunting for Zanaida Fernandez Gonzales... The ----- lied from day one about everything... Every word that came out of her mouth was a lie. She went dancing and got a tattoo while her daughter was "missing" and then couldn't figure out why everyone suspected her of murder.

And then out of nowhere the defense says she drowned in the pool? WTF?

So as long as I can hide the body long enough for the body to decompose, I can get away with murder because there will be no evidence? Great.
Not necessarily. This is probably a coincidence as in a completely unrelated trial in Montreal Quebec a cardiologist who stabbed his two infant children to death, and who had admitted to the killings was found not to be criminally responsible for killing his kids! The verdict was rendered on Tuesday. The jury found there was no criminal intent because of his anxiety and depression.
:whatthe:

Turcotte, 39, has admitted to stabbing and mutilating son Olivier, 5, and daughter Anne-Sophie, 3, on the evening of February 20, 2009.

The children's blood-soaked bodies were found in his rented home in Piedmont, in the Laurentians region north of Montreal. He had recently separated from his wife, Isabelle Gaston, who is also a doctor.

Prosecutors say Turcotte acted out of anger and a desire for revenge against Gaston, who had just begun an affair with one of their friends.

But the jury appeared to have accepted defence arguments that Turcotte was not capable of criminal intent because of his anxiety and depression as well as suicidal thoughts triggered by the separation.

The defence also claimed Turcotte was severely intoxicated from drinking window cleaner prior to the killings.
Source: Toronto Sun

Oh great. Now window cleaner is going to be all the rage for kids to get 'high', there'll be a ton of deaths, and then window cleaner will get banned.

Our windows will never be cleaned again.

Oh great. Now window cleaner is going to be all the rage for kids to get 'high', there'll be a ton of deaths, and then window cleaner will get banned.

Our windows will never be cleaned again.
I've always liked the smell of window cleaner but never realized it has potential of getting high. Thinking about it however, how very dumb, and also mysterious, is it true? This guy was a cardiologist, surely he would have had access to much more sophisticated substances for offing himself, if indeed that is what he had intended? I think this has to be the worst part of both these trials. The ability of people to blatantly lie and get away with it. I'd be worried that people who are outraged at his may be thinking of taking justice into their own hands.

I've always liked the smell of window cleaner

Well, since we're all being honest here, I've always liked the smell of gasoline, spray paint, white out, pvc pipe sealant, WD-40, magic markers... wow, why the ---- am I sitting here at work? I should be at home huffing some dangerous chemicals, killing off some brain cells right about now.

Well, since we're all being honest here, I've always liked the smell of gasoline, spray paint, white out, pvc pipe sealant, WD-40, magic markers... wow, why the ---- am I sitting here at work? I should be at home huffing some dangerous chemicals, killing off some brain cells right about now.

Hell, why not bring em to work?
Kill two birds with one stone

It's sad really...She should have been found guilty of murder. I don't care how scared you get, you don't bury your child and then lie for a month that she was with a nanny and then go to another lie that she was kidnapped. 6 months that little girl was buried and she knew where too. Just goes to show you that you can get away with murder now-a-days.

It's sad really...She should have been found guilty of murder. I don't care how scared you get, you don't bury your child and then lie for a month that she was with a nanny and then go to another lie that she was kidnapped. 6 months that little girl was buried and she knew where too. Just goes to show you that you can get away with murder now-a-days.
Agreed. Depending on the lawyer that you can afford. She obviously must have had a good legal team to defend her, to have got her off, either that or a really bad prosecutor who was trying her case.
:)

Back