• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Caution: sagipsul.com Virus.

GlennBeforeTime

Why is Dan Back!!
NLC
I highly suggest that everyone with a webfiltering Internet Security program set their filter to block the website "sagipsul.com" it's a tracker website that launches many popup ads and tracks what you are doing using FireFox or any other browser.

Where did you come across that?

I got it lol.

It seems that 2 programs, Trend 2009 TP and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware remove this.

So in case you get it, those programs will remove it :)

Let me just add this;
It wasn't removed, or it was removed but downloaded again somehow.
Block these other sites / IPs as they contribute to this spyware.
BLOCK IP: 70.38.98.32/*
BLOCK SITE: ip70-38-98-32.static.privatedns.com/*

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning :) Are you using Firefox as your browser? It shouldn't download by itself by visiting a website unless it's on some outdated browser such as IE6.

[JSH]John;1047612 said:
Thanks for the warning :) Are you using Firefox as your browser? It shouldn't download by itself by visiting a website unless it's on some outdated browser such as IE6.

Yes, I use firefox. So everyone has got the heads up.

[JSH]John;1047612 said:
Opera is the only browser that blocks brute forcers etc. Firefox still gives me a virus from them, that's why I don't use it at all anymore. :)

Back