• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CDA to MP3 to CDA

Webdude

NLC
CDA to MP3 to CDA

Does that make sense to you?? Why dont they just upload the cda? Somoen turns a cda to mp3, I download it and burn it back to a cd as a cda. Actually, havent downloaded in a while....but I just took some old ones and tested out burning them with Windows Media Player....and it "tested" them and "converted" them to cda!?

Not that it matters, all my stereo's play mp3 also, but I just thought it was strange..

Probably because a 4 minute CDA file is around 40 Mb while the same file in MP3 is about 4 Mb (depending on compression)

Last edited:
if u want to burn albums..u should be lookin for music encoded with lossless codecs like flac, so you can burn it and it will sound the way it was recorded...

good luck finding people that rip in FLAC though.. its also 10x the size of 192kbps mp3s.. about...

Back