• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Reseller Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JSH]John

JSHosts.com
NLC
Hi all, I'm looking for a reseller account, I already have one reseller but the sites are down a lot, can't access ftp and well I'm starting to get sick of it so I have decided to look for a new host. I'm currently hosted by iCanaHost so I will have accounts that I would want moved to the new reseller that hopefully is a lot better.

I'm looking for the lowest price with at least 10 - 15gb disk space, 100gb+ bandwidth, cPanel and WHM is a must and it would be nice to have unlimited features in cPanel such as FTP's, MySQL etc.

I don't use a lot of bandwidth or space at the moment but because I offer a few large packages then it's best that I have enough to cover incase some time the space/bandwidth usage is higher than expected.

Thanks and hopefully I can find a great host on here :)

Hi

HD Solutions can offer you our HDR Neva Plan:

We are NetIBA & ITB Verified

5GB Premium Webspace
100GB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
7 Day Money Back
FREE iHost Billing Software *HOT*
99.9% Uptime
RVSkin, WHM, cPanel & Fantastico

We also have other reseller plans listed on our main site

You can find many reviews in this thread : http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2160483

Cost: $10.99/mo
Payment Via: Paypal

Hosted On: P4 2.8 HT, 1GB RAM, 2 X 160GB SATA DRIVE (New Server)

Main Site:http://www.hostingdepartment.net

Any questions please contact us.

Hi,
smokyhosts.com can offer you our "Advanced Resellers Package" to suite your needs perfectly. It features....

Disk space :: 10GB
Bandwidth :: 100GB
WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico
Unlimited features
Cost :: 14.99USD/month

You can find further details of our packages here. Incase you need a custom package created, do send in a mail to resellers@smokyhosts.com and we shall get back to you with a perfect deal to suite your budget.

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated [Established: March 2004]

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.
We are not resellers. All servers are Dell PowerEdge Owned By Us
Confidence & Quality Assurance: Rated #1: WebHostDir : HostReview : FindMyHost : WebHostsOnline : Testimonials

Payments Accepted: AMEX | MC/Visa | Discover | PayPal | Check / Money Orders | Online Checks
Support & Guarantee: 99.99% Network SLA | No Hidden Fees/Setup Fees | 24/7 RapidFire™ Support | 30 Day Money Back
Network: 99.99% SLA | Ping: 147.202.66.2 | TEAM Data Center | 8 Tier 1 Internap Bandwidth
Server Specs: Dell PowerEdge Dual Xeon Xeon 2.8GHz HT | 4GB Memory | 2x300GB SCSI Drives

R-Gold Order Link | Info Page
$39.00/mo Free Setup | No Contract
10GB Disk Space | 200GB Bandwidth
IP's Included: 2

www.virtuosonetsolutions.com - Click to Visit our site

Hi there,
DanEthical Services has the ideal package for you.
10 Gigs of disc space
100 Gigs of monthly transfer
cPanel with WHM
RV Skins
Fantastico DeLuxe
Unlimited features such as FTP, MySql and others
Host Unlimited Accounts
You can view all of our reseller plans by Clicking Here or you can order this plan directly by Clicking Here
Price for this package - $14.99/mo or $44.97 quarterly or $89.94/ semi annually or $179.88/year
$5.00 Setup Fee
Payments via PayPal, E-Gold, Mail-In Payment or Bank Transfer.
Purchase Yearly and Receive a Free .Com Domain

Dan.

For a full turnkey solution look at our reseller plan.
5000 site
20GB Data transfer per site
unlimited email
500MB space per site
cost per site $0.01
Add Webmail and MYSQL for additional $0.02 per site

I've sent you a PM Craig, I've seen another plan that I'm interested in on your site and it looks the best so far :)

I would definately recommend HostingDepartment. I have been with them for three months now, and they are absolutely great. Their support is literaly the best I have ever seen. The server is fast, and I have had very little downtime. The service is great as well, and is constantly being improved. For example just the other day I received an email saying that backups are now made daily rather than weekly.
Overall a great company. Highly recommended.

PlatinumBullet would like to make you the following offer:

100GB of Bandwidth
20GB of Disk Space
cPanel and WHM are included.
Contact me with the exact 'extras' you need and I'll tell you what we can do for you.

All of this and much more for only $16.00 a month at Platinum Bullet

Since this is a special custom made offer for you, please e-mail me at sales@platinumbullet.com and I will get you all set up. I hope you choose us and if you have any questions or need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

I've now went with HostingDepartment so mods if you want you can close the thread, thanks to all that made offers and suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back