• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheapest .com Domain

I happened to found web4africa.net, they're reselling for some one and offer .org for $5, .com and net for $6. It's cheap, but don't know if I can believe them yet. Does anyone here know about it?

And can someone point me a cheap E-gold domain ?

I have never been a big fan of GoDaddy as their control panel is a pain in the butt. Namecheap is a good company, but I dont personally like their CP either much. I will be sticking with Dynadot since they are, in my opinion, the simpliest and have the best service for only $8. There are a lot of great companies out there, and only a few really bad ones. I would never sacrafise price over quality, it all really depends on your opinion of the service, some may experience great satisfaction from a company, others may think it as a complete nightmare.

Domainsite is good, But there control panel sucks, but who cares if you log in once in a blue moon.

I would highly recommend NAmecheap. Its not the dirt cheapest, but they responded to my support qn 2 minutes after i sent it, even though it was a very stupid qn (ended up i ented non - existant nameservers , hahas) = )

Namecheap:angel:

If you need support for domains or on features with domains. Namecheap. I've use them for almost 6years now. Never had 1 problem wih them ever. Even when transfering to them, they was nice enough to help me with my friends godaddy account.

I don't know much at all about domain registration, but after seeing this thread I decided to get a NameCheap account, in anticipation of getting a few domains soon. So far it seems great. I love the control panel thing, and it seems like they are very trustworthy. Its also a good sign when sites don't charge you just to sign up, and don't ask for tons of personal information; just name, email, username, and password. Thats how it should be :)

Namecheap for me right now.

Back