• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Choosing a webcam

Never tried a HD camera for skype calls. I've got one on my personal laptop and it works well . :p

Ahh yeah, I think most laptop cameras are about 1.3MP which is what mine is anyway.

After seeing mixed reviews of HD Webcams on the market guess I was hoping somebody could verify a good camera :).

I don't know much more about the cameras, I also want to buy cam for my pc please suggest.

If it's any help, after some more research I decided to go with the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema since it was getting good reviews on youtube and tech websites. Webcam performs very good in detail when holding small text up close or objects and is SkypeHD Certified so is good for video calling.

I believe skype can handle HD calls! a higher megapixel = a good quality video call, I'm using a macbook and satisfied with the 1.3mpx camera, what more if it's really a true High def! :>

Even with a normal camera embedded inside your cmputer, the clarity is good because your movement is very limited..

Most cameras come with a 1.3 to 20. mega pixel camera.

If you search on ebay, you can get many webcams for a very reasonable price.

I am also thinking for buying the camera for my laptop, I find this post helpful for me thanks for sharing a good information.

Back