• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cigarettes shop-$14.95 for Marlboro, Camel, B&H!!!

Weird, they seem to be censored :whatthe: That's what happens when people spam their smoke shops in forums ;)

That's too cheap IMO... Cigarettes should cost $50 a pack. With a huge excise going towards cancer research. The smokers will be glad for the excise once they are dying.

truedat3fz.gif

like this? :D

Tandoc I take huge offense to that...My family is smokers and we're good people. It's a bad habit we got into as teenagers.

Might as well be racists if you look down on smokers. None the less, I see where your coming from anyway.

I think he is talking having to walk into the smoke of a smoker in public, rather than taking a personal swipe at smokers.

TDLInternet said:
Tandoc I take huge offense to that...My family is smokers and we're good people. It's a bad habit we got into as teenagers.

Might as well be racists if you look down on smokers. None the less, I see where your coming from anyway.
Uh, how the hell can you compare racism to someone wanting to avoid second hand smoke and _possibly_ cancer? Good on you, buddy. :rolleyes:

TDLInternet said:

Might as well being racists if you look down on smokers. None the less, I see where your coming from anyway.

I'd also admit to be racist. I am. I have prejudices, but it doesn't get in the way of how I'd act in day to day life, I don't go around persecuting smokers, or people of any particular ethnicity.

I just hate them all equally :devious2: :eek: (j/k)

It's socially acceptable to look down on smoking these days...especially with asthma on the rise. Same with fatness. So stop whinaxing, kthxizzle.

It's socially acceptable, because as one who dwells within society, I care for the health of my lungs. Plus it smells bad. We have every right to complain about it. I don't have anything against people who smoke, as TDLInternet said, it's a habit people get into, and while they may have the right to destroy their own bodies, they do not have the right to destroy mine. </rant>

Jan said:
Weird, they seem to be censored :whatthe: That's what happens when people spam their smoke shops in forums ;)

Tax evasion & cigarette selling to minors are 2 big problems (in connection to tobacco/cigarette sales) over the Internet :shame:

Good thing the urls were slightly re-written :biggrin2:

Back