• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cloud Computing Shared Web Hosting. Dedicated Resources For Your Website.

tumble

Owner/Operator
NLC
Hosting Fine quality sites since March 2006.
http://www.gcwebhosting.com

Our easy to use Restore System allows you to restore backups with of any folder and or file.
Click Here See How Easy It Is

Included with all Cloud Hosting accounts:
*Next-Generation IaaS*
*Cloud Computing Performance*
*InfiniBand 80 GBit/s*
*Double Redundant High-Speed Storage*
*True High Availability*
*SSD hard drives as cache*
*Account Based Guaranteed CPU Usage*
*Account Based Guaranteed Ram Usage*
*Cpanel*
*Cloudflare World Wide CDN*
*288 Software Applications*
*One click Website Restore (Via Subscription)*
*Serving Website Owners Since 2006*

Kickstarter Package Cost $9.99
1/4 Core
256MB Ram
5 Gig Storage
50 Gig Transfer
Unrestricted Domain Hosting
50 concurrent connections
Order Here
##############################
Hypercycle Package Cost $18.99

1/2 Core
512MB Ram
10 Gig Storage
100 Gig Transfer
75 concurrent connections
Order Here
Factory (Large Sites and Reseller): Package Cost $33.99
1 Core
1 Gig Ram
15 Gig Storage
200 Gig Transfer
100 concurrent connections
25 cPanel accounts
Order Here
Payment Gateways:Pay-Pal
Credit Cards Through our Merchant Banking Account

G.C. Solutions created a system that is able to bring your Websites Presence on the internet a step above what other providers are able to offer.

G.C. Solutions goal is simple and will always stay with us and that goal is:
To Assure The Strongest Presence for Any Site Located On Our Server.

More info on G.C. Solutions can be found here:
http://www.gcwebhosting.com

G.C. Solutions has created a online survey for our customers.
We have had some great response and I would like to share that here..

My website problems ended since moving my websites to GC's Hypercycle plan. Each of my sites now run faster and the support when needed, is on the ball. I suggest GC to anyone looking for dedicated like service and speeds from a shared hosting plan. Don't let your website get lost in the mix, step it up and stand out from the rest by using GC Web Hosting.
For a non-techie like me, you are brilliant, you keep us up top date on what you are doing and we are happy with the service.
We are VERY satisfied with the service and with your dedication to providing top notch webhosting. I do not usually give out all 10's. I did it this time because I know that if there is something you do not offer or if there is a problem, you will do everything in your power to provide the additional service or fix the problem.
You guys have been great.
Best host I have ever had. Great price, customer service and uptime.
Since joining GC solutions a year ago my online presence has been phenomenal.
Thanks for the great service
Best hosting I have ever had. You guys go above & beyond. Keep up the good work!!
Came from the rest, to join the BEST. And I mean that Frank...your servers and CUSTOMER SERVICE FIRST attitude is why I recommend you to anyone that runs a website! Thank you!
The transfer was painless and smooth! Thank you Frank for all your time and help!
Very early in my tenure as your customer with this website, but very positive results from another site I manage. Some of the security settings made changing hosts challenging during DNS switchover, but I'll trade that any day for improved security. Thanks GC, we're looking forward to a long prosperous relationship!
I really have been pleased with the work GC does to help out. I recommend you to anyone that asks about hosting.
GC Solutions is by far the best hosting company we have ever used and we have been building websites a long time.
Yes, they are ALL 10's. And I honestly believe that G.C. Solutions deserves every single mark. Since I moved over to them about 3 years ago...my site has been virtually up 100% of the time with ZERO problems. I recommend all friends and business associates to G.C. Solutions every chance I get.

Thank You Frank!

We at G.C. Solutions would like to thank all of our customers that have taken the time out to review our services via the online survey and or other message boards.

Frank Doud
Owner/Operator
G.C. Solutions

Back