• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.CO.CC is back to Google

The CEO of CO.CC actually filed a complained to Google. They demanded that if their domains is to be delisted then so should *.blogspot.com a
nd facebook.com/*** as they are also low quality webpages. In an even of serious discussion, co.cc won over google. Thought Google had a
point, it wasn't really the best decision they should have took in my opinion.

Last edited:
now thats unexpected... anyways, google had a point: if people are determined to get visitors get a TLD...

Well, what the .co.cc CEO said does make sense.
A lot of blogspot blogs are actually some spam blogs with spammy contents, and they were never banned.

is .CO.CC still a free domain ?
is .CO.CC domain able to get index from google?
people been sometime ignore using .CO.CC due to get banned by Google .

is .CO.CC still a free domain ?
is .CO.CC domain able to get index from google?
people been sometime ignore using .CO.CC due to get banned by Google .

There are a lot people still actively using co.cc.
Especially kids who refuse to spend a few dollars to buy a domain name.

I had to pay $3/year for 1 of my .co.cc domain :(

Well, of course there are some people use it for business purpose, thats why pay for the $3.
But to be honest, if it is a serious business, I would rather pay a few dollar more for a .com, instead of a sub domain.
Agree?

Well, of course there are some people use it for business purpose, thats why pay for the $3.
But to be honest, if it is a serious business, I would rather pay a few dollar more for a .com, instead of a sub domain.
Agree?

Sure, we have to use TLD for business ;) co.cc is for my personal blog :D

hello all
I don't know how to optimize our co.cc site with google search engine.
please share your best suggestion for me

Sure, we have to use TLD for business ;) co.cc is for my personal blog :D

Actually it is safer to use a cheap TLD for a blog instead of using co.cc.
I've seen people lost their co.cc domain although his blog is not violating the TOS, and he lost all this traffic due to that reason.

Its a really interesting topic. Before sometime I read the blog in search time " Google is closed co.cc domain related website or blog" But Now I happy feel after read all experts review.

hi

Actually it is safer to use a cheap TLD for a blog instead of using co.cc.
I've seen people lost their co.cc domain although his blog is not violating the TOS, and he lost all this traffic due to that reason.

Ya i agree with that,since it is banned by google,maximum starts to avoid that

The right decision at last by Google. There were many, many decent, honest websites on co.cc which had invested many hours of SEO into their sites and it wasn’t fair to penalise those. There were bad spammy sites as well – but Google could easily identify those separately. Perhaps that is what it is now doing.

Back