• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

comming soon: androidvps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just bought (sponsored) mtwiscool with a .INFO domain.
With an .INFO domain he should be able to get at least some members on his forums.

http://www.androidvps.info

I didn't think of anything yet to ask in return. I proberbly ask him to link to one of my websites, but not to my hosting site ;)

Awesome. Very nice of you to do that. Now everybody can take him seriously and order an "android VPS" for "low posts par mouth."

Your host is a joke, I can't post2host in that forum, there was the default mybb forum and template, you didn't bother to add new ones, and big post counts (32 at a minimum)
Only with spam. I just wanted to test your server out, so that's why the MP.

Second, what other users said, your spelling is bad.

P.S: Puaj! You're using 000W/h, meaning if it goes down, all my posts get in a blackhole lol

Look at the screeny:

Last edited:
Your host is a joke, I can't post2host in that forum, there was the default mybb forum and template, you didn't bother to add new ones, and big post counts (32 at a minimum)
Only with spam. I just wanted to test your server out, so that's why the MP.

Second, what other users said, your spelling is bad.

P.S: Puaj! You're using 000W/h, meaning if it goes down, all my posts get in a blackhole lol

Look at the screeny:
that screenshot is from the .tk not .info the .info is alot faster
it has not all been set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back