• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

comming soon: androidvps

Status
Not open for further replies.
the server are still to be moved to the builden
node os:
server 1 server os windows server 2003 r2
server 2 server os ubounto 11.04

Correct your spelling and I might actually understand you...

Edit:
This is what the servers SHOULD have to be more pro:
Server 1: Windows Server 2008
Server 2: CentOS

spelling Correct
the server are still to be moved to the building
node os:
server 1 server os windows server 2003 r2
server 2 server os Ubuntu 11.04

You know mtwiscool, you can't even spell right on your main site, what does that say about reliability? I mean, you said "par mouth" instead of "per month". Just total crap... you know I would be happy to set up your site for you in exchange for a free vps, I don't care if it is low specs or whatever, I just think you need a more professional set up dude.

You know mtwiscool, you can't even spell right on your main site, what does that say about reliability? I mean, you said "par mouth" instead of "per month". Just total crap... you know I would be happy to set up your site for you in exchange for a free vps, I don't care if it is low specs or whatever, I just think you need a more professional set up dude.
no need i be getting a tenplate tommorrw

No thats not it, don't lie! 0 0 0 w e b h o s t doesn't allow parked domains and you didn't back up properly/you don't know how to backup properly.

No thats not it, don't lie! 0 0 0 w e b h o s t doesn't allow parked domains and you didn't back up properly/you don't know how to backup properly.

---------- do parked domains from the contral panle
the database got broken when i change the url of the forum to androidvps.info/forum

I don't care if you are the mybb master I use mybb all the time over a mouth of my life on mybb

ps. This is post 100 on this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back