• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cool deals

LastActionHero

WBBMods.com
NLC
I have tied up with a hosting company and they offer the following hosting packages

$6.99/month+$10 setup yearly $62.91
CONTROL PANEL
100mb of Space
CGI-BIN
100 pop3 emails
3 domain pointers
3 mySQL DB
100 FTP accounts
5 Sub-Domains
5GB Tranfers/mon.

$11.99/month+$10 setup yearly $107.91
CONTROL PANEL
200mb of Space
CGI-BIN
200 pop3 emails
5 domain pointers
5 mySQL DB
200 FTP accounts
10 Sub-Domains
10GB Tranfers/mon.

$16.99/month+$10 setup $152.91/year
CONTROL PANEL
300mb of Space
CGI-BIN
300 pop3 emails
7 domain pointers
7 mySQL DB
300 FTP accounts
15 Sub-Domains
15GB Tranfers/mon.

Other packages also available. Basically I'm promoting the webhost. If you need more details or wish to sign-up please PM me and I'll answer all your questions. All questions will be answered only via PM/email/IM's.

Edit: Mods , If this post is in violation of any rules please let me know.

Last edited:
All accounts with the following specs

Anonymous FTP support
PHP
CGI/SSI/Perl
Mailing lists, Email aliases
Auto Responders
E-mail forwarding
SSH Telnet (only if proved necessary)
Web Stats
ASP
Raw log access
Frontpage Ext.
SSL support
24/7 monitoring

Not trying to put you down here but I think [potential] clients will like it better if there was an actual website they could go to to view all these information and such. That's just my opinion. It gives them that reassurance that there is a website that they can visit for the information regarding your webhosting packages.

No offense. =)

The problem with that is the potential customer might want to order directly from the website thus bypassing me and my commissions :( So can you suggest a better way?

Originally posted by lastactionhero
The problem with that is the potential customer might want to order directly from the website thus bypassing me and my commissions :( So can you suggest a better way?

Then they are not getting the best deal on hosting and they have to deal with a middleman? Just kiddin... :)

As long as it is the same price that the host offers and they give you a part of that, then not a big deal.

The price is exactly the same as the host offers. I haven't upped the price. I get a fixed commision based on the sale made.

Just trying to earn some extra cash and in the process helping people find a good host :)

The problem is there is no affiliate link. When some one contacts me I inform the webhost and they inturn pay me if the customer registers for their service. Everything is manual.

Why not have a order form on your site with a hidden field that contains your name or email, so that when they submit and the company recieves, they can see that they signed up off your site?

Originally posted by robert
Why not have a order form on your site with a hidden field that contains your name or email, so that when they submit and the company recieves, they can see that they signed up off your site?

That sounds like a good Idea. I will talk with the webhost. Thanks Robert.

out of curio.... what site is that? PM me if you don't want to post it. don't worry, I'm not gonna sign up

it sounds a lot like the services atomhost.com provide, but I don't think they have an affiliate service...

Back