• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coolest Place in world ever

There are so many cool places. Right now I'm thinking of Stanley Park in Vancouver, Canada. It's a 10 km Park that is completely surrounded by English Bay and Vancouver Harbour. 10 km meaning a sea wall that stretches right round the park and that has great views of English Bay, Lion's Gate Bridge and Coal Harbour. When one goes into the park there are enormous high trees - almost like a forest. One could easily get lost in it - however there are maps and paths to all kinds of attractions. There are a couple of lakes including beaver lake - although I haven't seen beavers there yet. Stanley Park has a great variety of ducks, particularly during winter time as well as Bald Eagles and a whole variety of birds making it a great place for birders to visit.

200px-Stanley_Park_SqueakyMarmot_December_17%2C_2006.jpg

170px-Great_Blue_Heron_%28Ardea_herodias%29_in_Lost_Lagoon%2C_Stanley_Park%2C_Vancouver%2C_BC.jpg

Here's a photo of the Lions' Gate Bridge through Stanley Park. The Gate connects Main Land Vancouver with North Vancouver.

299px-Lions_Gate_Bridge_%28air%29.jpg

My opinion is the place where the least number of people visited there.
Everything that is connected with nature.
Dangerous volcanoes as an example.
In general, the elements are very scary and beautiful at the same time.
All the best.
Vulkan-Kolima-izvergaet-pepel-i-par-na-3-km.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

Here are some coolest place in world ever.

Oymyakon, Russia.
Eureka, Canada.
Denali, Alaska.
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Vostok, Antarctica.
Rogers Pass, Montana.
Snag, Yukon, Canada.
Prospect Creek, Alaska.

Hope it helps you.

Hello,

If you really need the cool place then you must visit the Iceland.
If you are unable to visit the cool place then better we must plant more and more trees around the enviorment to have good vegetation as well as good enviorment. :)

Thanks
Calvin K

Back