• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

could someone

Yes... And .. No

Your page loads in Netscape but it's all scrunched at the top. I doubt this is related to the PHP <> KHP change, Netscape is just fussy about proper coding..

That page looks terrible in Netscape.

.htaccess doesn't have any different effect from browser to browser since it's server-side

mjk@atlascgi.com

It should work fine as long as you don't rename it to something that the browser might think is something else. Such as .gif, or .mp3.

I'll probably get flamed because of this, but I think ever since the fourth generation browsers MSIE has become more superiour over Netscape.

Netscape, the browser, is facing a slow and painful dead... the merge with AOL only speeded it up a bit.

Don't worry everyone agrees with you. This is one product that Microsoft hasnt screwed up and, and its free!!

Not everyone... I like netscape better because it doesn't crash a lot, it FORCES you unexperienced webdesigners to use correct HTML, and it's more stable than IE. And it's free too, so damn you all. damn you all to hell!

unexperienced web designers???!!!!!!!????? get stuffed, netscpae is the most unreliable peace of crap around, it always crashes and functionality just sucks. so, you go to hell, and stay there

Originally posted by Carl
unexperienced web designers???!!!!!!!????? get stuffed, netscpae is the most unreliable peace of crap around, it always crashes and functionality just sucks. so, you go to hell, and stay there

I guess some people can't take a joke, huh? :rolleyes:

Settle down, Carl. :cool:

*grin*

That's it! My turn! Opera 4.02 is better! Yes it costs about $10 but it is fast and reliable, never crashes, small in comparison to the other browsers (<5MB) and reads pages much like Internet Explorer.

Then for Linux! LYNX!

See ya

Stuart

Back