• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Could you please review my site?

simran111

Hi friends,

Please review matrixnmedia.in. It is a web designing & development firm. It provides solutions in web design, flash design and SEO. Its professionals know how to successfully obtain search engine placements and secure a good website ranking.

Hi,

The design is mostly good. It clean and to the point. I only have three points which I would recommend you change:

I think you need to give the portfolio/template design thumbnails a little more breathing space on the home page. They are a little too close together for my liking, I would add probably another 20 or so pixels all the way around them.

Also I would get rid of the iframe style box which contains the designs on the home page. They don't look that good and have very little benefit! They could even be bad for accessibility and SEO.

Another thing I have just seen is the banner is in a fixed place so when you increase the text size within the browser the navigation goes behind the banner. I think the banner needs to move with the rest of the page!

Hope this helps! A good start though! :)

Back