• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coupons for Respected Registras?

.Bobby

Hello guys,

I'm thinking of buying some domains, but like many, would like to get it at a good price. From the way I see it, since i'm not buying in bulk, the only way I could get good deals, is through Coupons. Anyone have any coupons for Respected Domain Registra's, i.e Namecheap, Register.com, GoDaddy, etc?

Would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.

Most are outdated. And, Godaddy coupons aren't worth much. They cut it down only by about US$1-2 on an average, unless you spend more than $150, where they'll cut it by 20%.

FYI: all given coupon codes are the ones for the REGISTRATION only. Be sure that you will have different price for the renewal or domain name transfer

I can give one coupon for Namecheap.com which i used now to buy one domain and also for transfer of the domain to namecheap

SWITH2NC

this is for transfer only but it also works fine for the domain name registration :)

As said most of the Godaddy coupons show invalid if you try

Thanks guys. Keep them coming.

Maybe the Mods could sticky this for future references, or something along those lines?

Try GETDOLLAROFF at NameSilo. You get .com for $4.99 with Free privacy protection. You can use the coupon on other domain extensions too and get $1 reduced from the cost price :)

If you want to buy domains .COM at Godaddy with $0.99, try these codes below (new customers only)
CJC99COM
CJC99COM2
CJC99COM8
CJC99ZCOM1
CJCCOUP99

If you want to buy at NameSilo, try this code 1WELCOME, you will get $1 discount (new customers only too)

Get here if you need more other registrars coupons: http://ecoupon.io/

I hope this helps

Back