• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cowboy workers

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Ok, so I just had some new trees planted & look at the mess they left, just spoke to the manager & hes giving me a load of sh1t. I don't mind some dirt but they should clean up after them, means I got to piss arse about now with the jet wash! :devious2:.

phpTnO1Wm.jpg

phpAm2qQ4.jpg

Imagine them not wearing clean fluffy slippers to do your garden - ya lazy git, 2 mins with a shovel and you could have done that yourself, and then complained about yourself leaving the mess :lol:

Plus you get the chance to play with the jetwash :evilb:

just spoke to the manager & hes giving me a load of sh1t

And that's very kind of the manager giving you free fertiliser to compensate.

I'll side with craig on this one, they should come in, do the job and leave with minimal disruption, you are hiring them to save time after all.

you are hiring them to save time after all.

He's hiring them because he's rubbish at gardening and a lazy arse :p

You get that much dirt on your path having a couple of stray cats chasing each other in the rain for goodness sakes :tired2:

jesus christ, you paid someone to plant a ----ing tree?

honestly, not to put years on myself but if i wanted to plant a tree, i'd spend an afternoon doing it.

how much did you pay for this? no doubt they did a ----ing awful job because they saw 'easy' all over your face the second you asked for a tree to be planted. yeah, they should have hosed down the paving slabs but no doubt it will raining by tommorow anyway.

i am utterly dumbfounded by this.

Last edited:
Call in the techs to install a tree! It's called rain Craig, that will clean it up for ya.

jesus christ, you paid someone to plant a ----ing tree?

honestly, not to put years on myself but if i wanted to plant a tree, i'd spend an afternoon doing it.

how much did you pay for this? no doubt they did a ----ing awful job because they saw 'easy' all over your face the second you asked for a tree to be planted. yeah, they should have hosed down the paving slabs but no doubt it will raining by tommorow anyway.

i am utterly dumbfounded by this.

Well, it wasnt just 1 tree, it was 6 & yup, I was lazy but hey, thats life.

Craig posted this thread thinking he would look cool and try and make people think he is rich enough to afford to pay people to plant trees. He even managed to sneak a few photos in there as well, so that people could see his nice garden. But in the end it made him look like a dumb lazy twat. Sir;

2gtym0y.jpg

Craig posted this thread thinking he would look cool and try and make people think he is rich enough to afford to pay people to plant trees. He even managed to sneak a few photos in there as well, so that people could see his nice garden. But in the end it made him look like a dumb lazy twat. Sir;

Not at all, if I wanted to look cool I would of taken pics of my cars & the one below but hey, if that's what you want baby you got it :tired2:.

11cg0.jpg

^^ My toilet roll ;), you like that one Colin!.

I'm trying to offset my emissions & Mr Dolins (AKA Colin) is giving me sh1t for planting some trees. Shame on thee.

Last edited:
Ohh look at me I withdrew some savings and took a photo of them in front of my telly! (Where else, of course?)

Back