• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel Hosting - 300mb space/7gb BW

college-student

Hi there,

specs needed are:
300mb space and 7 gb of bandwidth.
cpanel hosting with fantastico scripts
1 ftp account, 5 mysql dbs

What do u get in return - text ads at the bottom of the page

i just really need this for 2 or 3 months at the most...

have a subdomain - it's going to be dd.asiaquake.org (the asiaquake db team is serving us donated dns)

so juzst need the hosting really.

will be working on a combination of mambo, OS commerce and phprojekt

if needed i can explain how the system we will be implementing of the site will work -

its for tracking supplies with much needed relief items at refugee camps in pakistan. and would really appreciate it if someone can help.

3 months at the most we assure u.

Let me know if somene can help or show us some pointers.

thanks,
Strav from the QuakeHelp team

Anything for relief fund my friend , just got www.a1whs.com and put the username domain name required in the custom plan and by tonight you will have your space. Terms of condition we can discuss via email. And u must agree to the TOS of my site and state the same in ur contact form.

Cheers.

Woukd appreciate some pointers please, how does one apply for the space and account. Sorry if this sounds rushed but we're lookinga t a 48 hour implementation of the system since winter is approaching and tracking is going to get more delayed, every minute means more suffering out there, don't want to sound rude or anything but this is just an appeal to help in securing server space and bandwidth.

our system concept willbe OS as well and even detail that's done onsite will be monitored by Transparency International and the public are free to do their own audits.

Any help with getting us the mentioned specs is most appreciated.

thank you.

Thanks to JMF Hosting for helping out!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent us encouraging and positive replies. Much appreciated.

We have now got hosting and bandwidth from JMF Hosting (thank you John!) - they have provided us with a stable hosting plan that is very generous and has all the needed specs that we requested for!
We are taking this long term and are going to be setting up systems for disaster response recovery ahead of time so whenever natural disasters occur in the world we will have a system up and running for the donor supply tracking part (part of our project aims to solve the ongoing tenting problem for quake victims in Pakistan via direct contact with the camps).

We're now working with JMF Hosting to accomplish as much as we can in gettng the system up and running.

All details of this projects' progress will be posted up here and updates will be posted to the QuakeHelp Blog as well. On behalf of the team at the South Asia QuakeHelp Wiki & Network, would like to thank JMF Hosting and John very much for generously giving towards this project and supporting humanitarian relief projects!

Strav - QuakeHelp Wiki & Network Team (04/11/05).

Back