• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crunch-Host.com

All I can do is "lol" at this thread because once again it's been proven that these 'almighty' free hosts are indeed crap.

Free hosts have never been enough stable... Much more reasonable is using cheap but stable paid host, which are present in a big amount.

Free hosts have never been enough stable... Much more reasonable is using cheap but stable paid host, which are present in a big amount.

Wrong. Just because you pay for it does not automatically make it stable.

No, cheap paid hosting generally vanishes on you just like free hosts do.

I find this interesting though:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/member.php?16841086-Jordan-Mclay

last activity: April 25th, 2011

Maybe he died (for real)?

Well look at up4net. He had host.gs, when that went down with no explanation he disappeared for quite some time (3/6/2011) now he is back with another free host.

Last edited:
Maybe he died (for real)?

You do know that's not even funny! Even for you Tyler!

Jordan is a stand up guy and give him the chance to respond before just posting his profile link, Chuck remember he's been around here a few years too, before you 'LOL'.

I had health problems too which took out the key worker a bit ago, so who knows.

So wait and see or don't comment if your not adding any helpful info to the OP post (1 post) stop bitcxing in other words.

So wait and see or don't comment if your not adding any helpful info to the OP post (1 post) stop bitcxing in other words.

No, you need help with typing (just a bit though) and getting a job, bloody pay for it, jeez, way to jump into another persons thread, and on top of that your email address is what?????????
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2239358-sa-mp-server-hosting&p=1141485#post1141485
You mean like that comment?

Back