• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dad throws child off bridge

Its nuts how people get kids and treat them so poorly

Reyna Valentina, a mother of 5 is accused of putting her 4-year-old daughter inside a heated oven and burning her eyes with a metal object. Her daughter told police 'Mom cooks me like a turkey in the oven,' according to Detective Ben Bilecki. The youngest daughter also said, 'Mama gave me the boo boos in my eyes.'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29021639/

Marge: Well Bart, your Uncle Arthur used to have a saying: "Shoot 'em all and let God sort them out." Unfortunately, one day he put his theory into practice. It took seventy-five Federal Marshals to bring him down. Now let's never speak of this again.
Bart: Mom, what if I can get this guy off the hook? Should I do it?
Marge: Honey, you should listen to your heart and not the voices in your head. Like a certain uncle did, one grave December morn...

This is horrific but what should be looked at is the way child support is obtained from people who can’t afford a loaf of bread. They are hounded by child support agencies and some have been known to commit suicide, and is it any wonder that there are some out there who are even thinking about doing away with their children. This is tragic but it is also a fact of life today which cannot and should not be ignored. I read of one story where a man, who had his son for the weekend, tried to set his child on fire while he slept. The child suffers the burn scars to this day. There are many, many stories such as this. Makes me wonder what is being done to protect the children who may be in danger from mothers and fathers who resent having to pay child support.

I am speechless. I have a 5 year old kid too so I am not sure how can a parent to that to his child. I don't know what to say but I hope justice be served.

Back