• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Data Centre

purple paw are using NAC , in New Jersey and New Yoek

Connections i believe are mostly DS3 and OC3.

MCI / Worldcom Cable And Wireless , Exodus , Savvis , Qwest , PSI , Sprint are the onces mentions to provider bandwidth.

they only have three lines, so have can they be provided by: MCI / Worldcom Cable And Wireless , Exodus , Savvis , Qwest , PSI , Sprint

there more than three

Originally posted by Total3D
they only have three lines, so have can they be provided by: MCI / Worldcom Cable And Wireless , Exodus , Savvis , Qwest , PSI , Sprint

there more than three

LOL , NAC has more than 3 lines ....

Purple-paw are saying they only have 3 x DS3 connections .. well that as not true ... nac have all the connections providers quoted above via DS3

nac.net ? WOW, that doesn't look professional enough for anyone to host servers.

This is the best deal i can get ond colocation and connectiosn atm.

4U Space 32/128kbps £79 Monthly fee
4U Space 64/256kbps £149 Monthly fee

I'm currently in talks with Tiscalia atm.

Aswell as that .... if you wanted to be located in the USA ..

NAC and Host NOC are both good data-centers ( in NJ and NY )

There is Rackshack ( Texas )

are Few california data-centers ..

Any data-centers in :

Atalanta , Chicargo , New York , New Jersey , Washington DC.

Would be good for the US .. and Telehouse , UK for uk

Telehouse is far expensive, redbus is more the price i'm after even cheaper if possible. But you can't tell me that telehouse is better than kpnqwest, i'm won't listen.

nac.net ? WOW, that doesn't look professional enough for anyone to host servers.

This is the best deal i can get ond colocation and connectiosn atm.

4U Space 32/128kbps £79 Monthly fee
4U Space 64/256kbps £149 Monthly fee

I'm currently in talks with Tiscalia atm.

nac.net is very good ....

Tiscali = stay away from them

Go with any provider i have said....

Telehouse is far expensive, redbus is more the price i'm after even cheaper if possible. But you can't tell me that telehouse is better than kpnqwest, i'm won't listen.

Telehouse is a high quality providers of co-location ..

Like i said ... it depends on what you want .. and how much you have got.

i would never colocate outside of the uk, suppose if theres a failure. i want my own engineers to attend, not £5550 a minute techies

I'll name all the good quality bandwidth providers :

MCI / Worldcom ( was uunet )
Cable And Wireless
NTT / Verio
Verizon
AT&T
Easynet
AboveNET
XO
TimeWarner

Last edited:
i would never colocate outside of the uk, suppose if theres a failure. i want my own engineers to attend, not £5550 a minute techies

OK ..

Do u have ICQ ???

We can talk more via ICQ.

also if nac are that good, why does the website imply this :( looks very expensive aswel :(

redbus i think wanted £200 a U per year or something, do you know how much it is, i got rid of my brouchure

also if nac are that good, why does the website imply this :( looks very expensive aswel :(

redbus i think wanted £200 a U per year or something, do you know how much it is, i got rid of my brouchure

NAC are good ....

Dunno about how much for 1U of rackspace , but you'll need to ask them about that ...

Back