• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Datanethost 1GB of webspace/100mb+ of bandwidth

k1ll3rdr4g0n

At Datanethost we start you out with 20mbs, because thats what most websites need. If you need more, don't hesitate to send us an email or even leave a message in your userpanel. If you need more services than what is included in the free package, then there are paid packages you can get.

When we say free, we mean free, no ads, no linkbacks, nothing. All 100% free webspace. You don't even have to make any posts, however, posting does make it look better when you request more webspace.

We also have dedicated servers to resell.

My prices are also flexabile, nothing is set in stone. We can bargin something out (this is not desperation on our part, we just don't want you to pay for something you will never need/use). We have implemented AJAX plan making, we don't make the plans you do! There are even monthly payment plans for yearly subscriptions! We can also setup your website for you, if you don't want to mess around with FTP or MySQL, we can either setup a CMS for you, or design a custom CMS just for you!

All free packages come with:
20-40MBs of webspace to start with
PHP (along with most of the widely used extensions)
1-3 MySQL DB
A custom control panel to control your hosting.
Web based file manager

What are you waiting for?

http://www.datanethost.net/register.php

You can even preview the system:

Username: demo
Password: demo

So comeon! What do you have to lose?

Your url will look like this: www.datanethost.net/~yourusername
Or www.yoursite.com if you purchase a domain! I can also setup your domain to work with your free site!

Note: I can not answer questions here: please email me, or leave message in your user panel or at the forums. Thank you.

New Feature in the works: New version of datanethost
In the far future:
Free forum hosting
Free shell hosting!

News: A new special was added: 1 GB more webspace
Available for 10 new users :).

Also I have put in a helpdesk system:
http://www.datanethost.net/helpdesk

You can also email the helpdesk @ helpdesk[at]datanethost.net
You don't have to email about an issue about datanethost! It is open to anyone with virtually any problem!

Script installs will only be accepted at datanethost, so if you want us to install a forum/cms for you, just put a ticket in and we will do it!

Hey man , nice hosting site you got there , problem tho , the bandwidth would be a problem for most users , this will turn your clients away

Regards
Ash

I am definitely interested. I will make sure to register when I get back to my house. I am at work right now and kind of tied up.

I was just looking for a small, ad-free website to use for about 20-30 of my team members.

I will post a nice large image and link for the host though. I just want to be able to form it into my layout and not worry about something taking away from my design.

I use about 0% space and bandwidth. We are still a new group and will not use much of the website except to post news for matches and a forum.

=D

I was just looking for a small, ad-free website to use for about 20-30 of my team members.

I will post a nice large image and link for the host though. I just want to be able to form it into my layout and not worry about something taking away from my design.

I use about 0% space and bandwidth. We are still a new group and will not use much of the website except to post news for matches and a forum.

=D

That would be perfectly fine.
What is your team for? A game?
If you need any help setting it up: contact me, leave a message in the helpdesk, or email helpdesk. :)

Thank you very much. Ill just leave you a message here on the site letting you know how the setup went, good or bad, and if I have any suggestions to help you out.

Thank you for the offer =D

Back