• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DEDI/VPS 1week

sonuyos

hey guys i need a DEDI or VPS for jst 1 week with full root access

i need to practice installing seedbox

approx config more or leess will doo

1000GB BANDWIDTH
5 GB HDD

mini config will do

need only for 1 - 2 week :) thats it :)

nothin illegal or open :)

need SSH and ports :D thnx :D

Yeah, I'll just go make one for you...

Go buy one for a week or two. NOBODY will give you a VPS for these reasons, let alone a Dedicated Server. Anyone who seriously considers this needs to think twice about even running a host.

not a seedbox...well m about to start sellin seedbox...so i need to do some practice for a week or 2...nothin illegal..pls help me

How are you going to start selling them, if you can't even afford to purchase your own VPS or dedicated server? Nobody in their right mind will honor this request.

Any idea how to get it work on VMware? and i do hav money for buyin server..but i dont want too coz of my future server expense

Okay, well here is a deal for you then. I'll give you the VPS for $10. You pay me now via credit card (no PayPal or other nonsense), sign up using your real personal details, etc.

When you are finished "testing" after 1-2 weeks, assuming you haven't done anything illegal, stupid, sent spam, etc., I'll refund 100% of your money. You'll be out no money at all.

Let me know.

Back