• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Hosts :)

Grrd

Reliable host needed!! :D Look inside!

Hi, Gerard here.
I'm making a site for some testing, projects, and some of the work I have. Some how, its like a portfolio.

I need somewhere around
  • 250MB space <- the higher, the better. but, i can stick to this one :)
  • Around 1GB bandwith <- it would be great if you have anything more
  • PHP and MySql. Maybe 3 or so databases. <- please and thanx :D
  • CPanel <- please let it be CPanel!
  • FTP <- this too please :D

I don't really like Instant Activation hosts. Most probably some post2hosts, or linkback ads, or maybe a img link. As long as it proves its reliability. And, if the host has been around for quite some time, that would be really nice too!

Other ways to contact me is by e-mail or MSN: grrd@live.ca

Last edited:
Hello, x10Hosting can offer you the following; We have been around for 3 years, we arn't going anywhere soon. We currently have 5 free server (8 Total). All free servers have Quad Core Xeon X3320's, 4 GB RAM, 2x 250 GB HD's.
  • 300 MB Space
  • 10 GB Transfer
  • 3 Databases
  • PHP 5.2.5 (After you register, go to your account page and upgrade to the intermediate PHP version.)
  • MySQL 5.0.45
  • Latest cPanel
  • Almost instant account activation (Need to wait through a queue, usually 30 minutes to an hour, might be less or more depending on time of day.)
  • Must login to the x10Hosting Forums once every two weeks to keep your account active.
  • Active Support Forums
You can view more information on this plan here.

Around since 2003, not your average host:

http://www.hoogetech.com

No ads, no post2host. Reliable. Simple enough

Includes everything you asked, custom plans fit to your exact needs w/Cpanel, PHP, mySQL.

P1Networks can offer you our basic plan:

Basic

250 MB Space
5 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel 11
PHP 4 & 5
Apache 2.2.8

5 Posts to Sign Up / 5 Monthly

Click here for more info.

I love these hosts

ulmb.com