• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server Recommendations

Saul1

Someone please recommend a dedicated server host where it's not too expensive but reliable.
Thanks in advance

You can check out dedicated hosting market place for various forums. They will provide you with good options to choose from. But you would prefer to check their reviews out in other sites too for their feedback.

If you are looking for servers in EU
I would recommend
Hetzner/OVH/Redstation
Never had any problem with them.

I would agree with Mehrdad[ regarding their suggestions. If you have any potential for abuse (DDOS) or have ----- content, hetzner is not the provider for you. They do not allow ----- content and will disable your server quickly and for an extended period of time for DDOS.

Will E3-1230v1 work for you? Check Incero latest offers in dedicated server offers section, 49/Month i believe.
We are using Incero dallas facility, its amazing.

A reliable web host and a dedicated server is must for any hosting. Dedicated server hosting is a type of web hosting typically used by a large resource or for web applications. These server is very beneficial for a web hosting businesses and organizations as it can able to bring large number of traffic. There are several dedicated servers like inmotion hosing, blue host, hostmonster, powerup hosting etc. Dedicated server is having several benefits like maximum performance and better security and many more.

Last edited:
Back