• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Did you watch or go to the Royal Wedding?

Did you watch or go to the Royal Wedding?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm the only one who watched... Wow. It was 3am, and there was nothing on TV. I watched pretty much from the time the queen pulled up, to the time they said "I will." (Apparently it's not "I do" anymore?)

I watched her get out the car, so I could see the dress [because it was guessed it'll be a McQueen], and then when they exchanged rings, by that time I'd had enough so turned it off. Don't care about the monarchy, I cared more about the cost.

I didn't see it. I think Televisions has been too greedy to broadcast some wedding that only a house wife would be interested seeing it.

Did not watch... I want australia to become a republic I have no respect at all for the british monarchy

NFL pre-draft and draft coverage was on.

No wedding shall ever get in the way of football.

Royal or not. :shame:

I will admit to it, I watched! It was on at prime time here, covered by all the TV stations.

I watched a couple of minutes, but really I'm thankful for the day off. Couldn't care less about the royals.

Who the ---- even cares?!

Damn, I cared enough to click this thread and vote NO. Ohs wells.

Back