• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DigitalHost Network

Their started package, IMO, is very overpriced. But as the packages increase, the prices seem to become reasonsable and the Silver package looks a little overpriced (by a few dollars).

I've never heard of them, therefore I cannot comment on their service, but their plans look resonable.

After a search on WHT, there seems to be no information about them. Their silver plan's quite reasonable, any company that has better deals?

I've been with the guy who owns this hosting service now for a year. It's been an extremely easy year! I'd previously been through 3 hosts in less than a month looking for someone out there who is stable, after my first host went under.
This guy has kept me informed of everything he's done that may in any means affect me, and I have to say the service has only gotten better.
I *HIGHLY* recommend this service to anyone needing good, solid, reliable, customer-satisfaction oriented service at GREat price/value!
Feel free to email me if you want to hear more! :D

Hello,

I, like mpj have been through about 3-4 hosting services before I stumbled onto digitalhost. I tried them all. The big corprate ones, the very cheap ones, etc etc. I have to say that what I have found in digitalhost.net is very reliable and personal service.

I could not be happier with this company. The customer service is beyond compare. If I have a problem, one email and the owner is all over it and it is fixed in no time flat (or told what I am doing wrong ;) which is the case most of the time)

Sure you can find a cheaper host out there for a dollar or two a month cheaper, but you will be lucky to get any help at all. There are alot of more expensive ones out there as well that come no where near the service this one offers.

I have to say they have bent over backwards to make my projects the best they can be. I also have to concur with mpj that they are growing and constantly getting better.

I would without reservation highly recommend this service to anyone as well. Feel free to email me also if you would like any more or detailed info on the subject.

Regards,
khackney

Back