• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DNS at host-ing.com

khanh

Hi, I transfered one of my domain *.com.kg to host-ing.com and sign up for an free account there. I got an answer email with ftp and pop3 password but not the member login, so i couldn't check the dns record of my domain, and i can not access my site.

please help !!!

Thanks

host-inc hosting

I belong to the same place you do and just found out that the
control we have to go to is temporarally shut down. You have to
email the webmaster with your login and password. All you have
to do is go to thier main page and fill out the contact form ok?

You have to email them if you're using the free plan to set up your DNS (on their side) for the site. Otherwise, you're stuck in limbo.

For the moment, I just use dns at hn.org, point your domain to their free server: 207.202.64.26 then it work. Is this the only way?

Originally posted by khanh
For the moment, I just use dns at hn.org, point your domain to their free server: 207.202.64.26 then it work. Is this the only way?
You can upgrade your service to nameserver status and have whatever.hn.org and 207.202.64.26 as your DNS setup.

Back