• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do not purchased on goodydomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

haohaobbs

:shame: Hi,everybody I want to let you know what happen!!
I have purchased Developer Package on goodydomains.com.
I have paid for 13 months!But I only use my WHM account for 20 days,My account is cancel,I have not received any notify from goodydomains.com about my account is cancel.I feel it isn't professional.I contact to goodydomains.com right now,I want to know why!!When I get the result I am very indignant.Becaues my client put some illegal content on it,so he cancel my WHM account!!I have many clients on it, he cancel my WHM account,result in my clients lost all on it.Why he do it??Why not cancel the illegal website!!I have contacted him for 3 days ,but still no reply to me!!I want my money back but he do not accept!!I feel very bad!!So I tell everyone not to purchased on goodydomains.com!!This site is very arbitrary!!!pirate2

Last edited:
haohaobbs said:
:shame: Hi,everybody I want to let you know what happen!!
I have purchased Developer Package on goodydomains.com.
I have paid for 13 months!But I only use my WHM account for 20 days,My account is cancel,I have not received any notify from goodydomains.com about my account is cancel.I feel it isn't professional.I contact to goodydomains.com right now,I want to know why!!When I get the result I am very indignant.Becaues my client put some illegal content on it,so he cancel my WHM account!!I have many clients on it, he cancel my WHM account,result in my clients lost all on it.Why he do it??Why not cancel the illegal website!!I have contacted him for 3 days ,but still no reply to me!!I want my money back but he do not accept!!I feel very bad!!So I tell everyone not to purchased on goodydomains.com!!This site is very arbitrary!!!pirate2

Hey

Sorry too hear about this but always make sure you read the TOU, most host dont allow illegal files hosted on the server unless you have a dedicated one, then you can do what you want. Hope you sort it :classic2: .

P.S, Can you post your domain please so we know that your not just slandering the company.

Last edited:
I'm happy my friend didn't go with them.

He was going to buy reseller package. Even if they claim they have 24/7 support, no one answered friend's questions for 3 days (email, IM, etc.). So he decided to go with other company

Also be aware about hostime.com - NO support, no money back guarentee!

haohaobbs said:
Becaues my client put some illegal content on it,so he cancel my WHM account!!I have many clients on it, he cancel my WHM account,result in my clients lost all on it.Why he do it??Why not cancel the illegal website!!

To be honest, I don't understand this too. For example, we NEVER cancel main reseller account if one of his clients put some illegal content. Actually, we even do not cancel illegal account, we just suspend it and ask to remove illegal content. Once done, account is re-activated again.

Cancelling all the accounts isn't the best way to establish a great partnership between hosting and customers, I believe

ibnuasad said:
U freakin lame...read the TOS before you do anything...dont blame people

He doesn't anything wrong if blaming.

Now, this is a quote from their TOS:

Your violation of the TOS may result in the suspension or immediate termination of your account without prior notice.

Keep this word in mind - ACCOUNT. It's account, but NOT accountS. And they cancelled lots of accountS

ManXP said:
To be honest, I don't understand this too. For example, we NEVER cancel main reseller account if one of his clients put some illegal content. Actually, we even do not cancel illegal account, we just suspend it and ask to remove illegal content. Once done, account is re-activated again.

Cancelling all the accounts isn't the best way to establish a great partnership between hosting and customers, I believe

This is the way to do it. If your reseller has a client with questionable content, the Server Root can suspend the account, disallowing unsuspend from the reseller and let everyone sort it out... you absolutely do NOT terminate the entire reseller.

ibnuasad said:
Hey account and accounts is the same....the ROOT word is account...

If you still dont understand...i suggest you go here

But they terminated many accounts. Or may be you got a very new and unpublished version of WHM which does not terminate other accounts when terminating root account via reseller center? But if not, I'd suggest to click here and here

Or even better - http://www.answers.com/one&r=67 and http://www.answers.com/two&r=67 :)

Last edited:
I use the WHM(CP),My all client is down!!So I feel it is unadvisable.I want my money back but he refuse!!
I have order one month at first and update for a year after 5 days!!So I want my money back(year fee) is not egregious!!

This is my mail to feedback@goodydomains.com:
Hi,admin:
I think there are two way to do!!One way is reture my money back(You can deduct some fee,I have only used 20 days).Another way is to reactivate my account(I will move the illegal website right now and I will comply the term!!I can promises never to disobey again!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back