• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do not purchased on goodydomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodydomains' explanation seems very reasonable to me. If you are causing the problems they say you are, then it is understandable they would suspend your account because because the issues would most likely be affecting other customers on the same server.

learn some english!!!!
That's a bit harsh, but if you are dealing with Western business it would be a good idea to consult someone who has a good grasp of English if you are having trouble working out what the host's TOS are saying, remember they are normally written by a lawyer so they can get quite technical at times. :p

Here is the appropriate section of their TOS:

Suspension of Service or Cancellation: If in the judgment of the network administrators the customer's account is the source or target of a violation of the TOS or for any other reason that we choose, we reserve the right to suspend network access or terminate the Subscriber’s account. If the customer’s account is cancelled after the 7-day money-back guarantee period for any reason, no refund will be provided. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Subscriber in question will be deactivated until an investigation is completed. Prior notification to the Subscriber is not assured. In extreme cases, law enforcement will be contacted regarding the activity.
It may seem tough, and I know some people would give you a refund anyway, but they have no legal requirement to give you a refund. Just use it as a learning experience. If you don't think you can abide by a host's rules then it probably isn't the best idea to pay a year in advance. :)

Edit:
I can read english but I want to tell you that the kind of service is the true????
I have send a mail to their feedback I say:

I think there are two way to do!!One way is reture my money back(You can deduct some fee,I have only used 20 days).Another way is to reactivate my account(I will move the illegal website right now and I will comply the term!!I can promises never to disobey again!!)
Could you confirm how may times you were contacted by them?

Last edited:
ibnuasad said:
You see guys.....R.E.A.D T.H.E D.A.M.N T.O.S B.E.FO.R.E Y.O.U P.O.I.N.T F.I.N.G.E.R.S......D.O.N.T B.E S.O D.U.M.B!

Alright buddy.. I don't wish to get into this mess but right now you are being 10 times more "DUMB" than this thread. You used this thread as a way to be raciest to people of a different nationality. I find that very crude. You managed to turn a thread about GoodyDomains into a thread about you.

Good job! :shame:

Now GoodyDomains. Sorry to hear about all of this. May I ask honestly put some proof in this thread and consider it closed.

eRudNet

TJR Networks said:
It may seem tough, and I know some people would give you a refund anyway, but they have no legal requirement to give you a refund. Just use it as a learning experience. If you don't think you can abide by a host's rules then it probably isn't the best idea to pay a year in advance.
Yeah...read the freakin TOS....before making a thread

eRudNet said:
Alright buddy.. I don't wish to get into this mess but right now you are being 10 times more "DUMB" than this thread. You used this thread as a way to be raciest to people of a different nationality. I find that very crude. You managed to turn a thread about GoodyDomains into a thread about you.

Good job!

HAHAHA...lol....nice speech...too bad its not working.....hahaha....lol
Who's speech did you steal from??? lol!

Last edited:
I have got in touch with him numerous times!!My MSN is online all the time,but his MSN is either busy or left!!I do not know why dosen't reply to me!
I

If nobody noticed yet, this guy didn't understand the majority of things posted here. And please, no awkward comments. This is getting a bit rude.

Ken96 said:
If nobody noticed yet, this guy didn't understand the majority of things posted here. And please, no awkward comments. This is getting a bit rude.

lol~~~~~~~~

This thing is getting rude because i am trying to expain to a guy that he cant get ur money back because when he registered, he also agree's with the TOS which he didnt read...!

Last edited:
TJR Networks said:
I agree with Ken. We have offered as much advice as possible and I hope haohaobbs will find some of it useful...

Yeah...lesson number one: Read the TOS before you apply for hosting!

ibnuasad said:
No matter what you do...you are not gonna get ur money back...

Why? You never read the TOS!

So what? If hosting company would terminate my accounts where I'm living, it were in serious trouble. Our law have much more power than any TOS and no one will care about TOS. That's why there are so much fraudulent hosting "companies" and spammers in USA (just an example). Because no one is trying to punish them.

If you want, I may tell you about spammers here. You get spam emai twice per year, not more often. Why? Because spammers afraid to do something here. I hope you read some magazines...

If yes, probably you read the story this summer. It was a story about spammer, who sent lots of emails. Guess what... Yeah, you're right. He was killed at night on his house by group of people who didn't want to read advertisements. The people got into spammer's house and killed him.

Sure, it's not very good thing, but hey, it's the most effective way to fight against spam and fraudulent hostings, isn't it?

ManXP said:
So what? If hosting company would terminate my accounts where I'm living, it were in serious trouble. Our law have much more power than any TOS and no one will care about TOS. That's why there are so much fraudulent hosting "companies" and spammers in USA (just an example). Because no one is trying to punish them.
Who is talking about u??? That guy is not from US....
Btw, you cant help that guy anyway...

Because this issue has turned into a slinging match between users which is not accepted here this thread is now closed. Now everyone go outside and get some fresh air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back