• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do u Like freewebspace ?

vamp1re

Hi guys do u like FreewebSpace forum?? if yes what thing u like in forum and site, do u think its best forum?? please add ur review

My face is awesome...

oh wait, we're supposed to review FWS. it is ok. i feel it is lacking in activity compared to what it used to have. I dont post much here anymore myself, but have been a member for almost 8 years now

My face is awesome...

oh wait, we're supposed to review FWS. it is ok. i feel it is lacking in activity compared to what it used to have. I dont post much here anymore myself, but have been a member for almost 8 years now
yes I wish this place would pick back up

much better than other websites i'm a member of, Won't mention names :wink2:

Dislike the fact most of my posts still have to be approved by mods

I guess this is the rules! we've got to follow them :angel:

It's really a very interesting posting indeed. of course i do like this site so that i am here. its really awesome!

I do like it, but lets be honest - it is lacking the popularity and quality posts of some other forums.
As a fairly novice user I can point out that the forum is loaded with more ads than actual discussion posts. Don't get me wrong,
ads are very important and the forums are a great environment from them but people should try and use it more than a quick-stop to
place their ads and run away. I don't know if it wasn't like that always, but seeing that there are users with 1-2k posts I think that
it was a more crowded and visited place.

Still, its good to have things to improve, otherwize progress would be impossible ;)

Back