• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do u think I get good sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u think I get good sleep

avg. Weekday on school day go to sleep at 11pm to 1am
avg. On weekends 1am to 4am
I just always feel tired I.
Do u think I get good sleep.

Not worth it if your not turning a business or company. I run my own company, have a part time job, and serve in the United States Army Reserves. I have little time for sleep.

I have to manger all my websites and make my projects and go on post2host forums so I can get hosting
it talks alot of time

Seems like you have listen to what we suggested and started to use spell checker.
This is a good start!
Listen to our advice, and you will be going to improve more!

Everyone has different sleep needs. What's enough for you may not be nearly enough for someone else.

Everyone has different sleep needs. What's enough for you may not be nearly enough for someone else.

Very true, but I can assure you that 3 hours per night can't be good. I'm not a doctor or anything, but yeah...

I have to manger all my websites and make my projects and go on post2host forums so I can get hosting
it talks alot of time

Youre 14, not a business mogul. You should be heading to sleep early, focusing on your schoolwork and learning how to do things before jumping into projects that are clearly too far over your head right now.

Thats not hate, son. Thats reality.

Not worth it if your not turning a business or company. I run my own company, have a part time job, and serve in the United States Army Reserves. I have little time for sleep.

Woah man you are really good! You do so many things! I always sleep more than 9 hours everyday... I cant wake up before that... I want to change that of course but I don't know how to make my sleep hours less...

I suggest you to sleep minimum 6 hours but not more then 9 hours daily . After doing this daily you never feel tiredness .

The book says you need 8 hours of sleep a night. Failure to do so causes psychological symptoms- it will highly aggrivate your condition for starters.

You'll also not be able to think clearly, and will have a much higher risk of accident.

The best thing to do though is go by what feels right for you. I found by experiment that precisely 7 hours and 45 minutes is the correct amount of sleep for me, as that is when I tend to naturally wake up and I feel the best. More than that and I won't wake up right away, I end up drinking way too much caffeinated beverage. Less than that and I am not in my best condition, also ultimately resorting to caffene to try and stay focused.

Also the 8 hours or so needs to be continuous. While you may think that you can economize it by doing it in two or more sections, it loses it's effectiveness that way.

No wonder you're always feeling horrible and why you have some of the problems you have. This weekend go to bed at midnight, and try to wake up around 8AM- you might notice that you'll naturally wake up somewhere around then after a couple tries. You'd be amazed how it feels, and you should adjust your schedule for the rest of the week to give you about 8 hours as well.

Last edited:
As you are posting in this forum, and you are replying in English, that makes you a human, not an alien.
:)

For some reason illegal aliens from time to time speak English better than natural-born American citizens. Heck I even have AI projects now that speak english reasonably well in chatrooms, they've simply learned how by imitating the users there.

I don't think you can use that test as an accurate basis.

Supposedly even if we manage to turn ourselves into cyborgs we'll actually still require sleep. The resting state of mind allows it to perform certain functions that are vital to keeping it in good shape. Kind of like how us server admins set cron jobs to perform maintenance tasks at night when few people are requesting service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back