• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have a smartphone?

sander k

NLC
Do you have a smartphone and do you use it on the internet?

What kind of phone do you have, what does it run on and what kind of browser do you use?

Do you visit FWS with it?

Motorola RAZR HD Maxx, with Android. I use Chrome and Firefox, and yep, visit FWS with it. :)

I use galaxy s3 and yes definitely I use it for my online work. Most of time for replying urgent mails or attending chats etc.

Yes, I use my android smartphone to read fws. Welcome back AdamJ !

I don't, and probably won't for a long time.

The problem I have with smartphones is by putting all that capability into a single device, you're asking for problems if it ever gets lost or damaged. Because then instead of just all your contact info; they now have your bank info, credit card info, personal photos and song collection, and pretty much anything they want that can be stored on a smartphone.

Plus the whole thing with the interface, I kind of can't control my servers that well from a touchscreen and really don't like any of the UIs they have.

I delete my cookies and browser history every time I used my phone. I am using Opera as browser btw.

This will impress no one, but I have an HTC Droid Incredible. It's old and beat up but the one thing it has going for it is that it's bullet-proof! I've dropped this thing on hard floors so many times I can't remember, and it always starts back up. I even dropped it in a bucket of water once - after I left it off in a bag of rice for a few hours, it started right up.

Galaxy SIII here. No regrets! Though I cant wait to see what the google X phone will be like. And thinking about getting the Galaxy SIV

Back