• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does anyone have any interesting tid-bits on aliens or ghosts?

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
Ok, about a week ago I was out late with some friends and we started talking about creeping stories and some of them were based on aliens and ghosts. A few of which came from a guy who was in the military and while out in a desert or some stuff claims to have, in the middle of the night, come across three non-human intelligent beings 7-9 feet tall and very skinny.

I'm not trying to make this sound convincing but a lot of our discussion were along the lines of this stuff and I have also had 2 experiences in my life that were unexplainable that involved UFO's

First being when I was younger (11 maybe 12) I was riding my bike in front of my house around 5-6pm and I look in the sky and at the most 200 feet above the ground was a circular shiny disk hovering slowly above me. I followed it down the street for a little bit and tried to get my buddy who was in my house at the time to come out but it was impossible to do without taking my eyes off of it. I remember it having lights, it was your typical saucer sighting etc

Another time less than a year ago I was having a UFO discussion with my friend, and we turned a corner and I said "It looked just like that" and there was a big bright light in the sky, it was huge, and it was moving slowly across the sky after a minute of watching it changed angles and shot up real fast, paused for a second and dissappeared

So I am kind of interested in finding any hard to argue against paranormal evidence.

I don't believe in ghosts or aliens at all but I have seen some questionable things in my life and I guess I am interested in other peoples stories and perferably pictures and websites with good evidence.

Anyone?

I believe. I think 98% of sighting stories are BS, but there has to be something else out there. Like, look at every star in the sky, each of those (well most) has its own planets, it's just impossible for us to be the only lifeform.

There is a show on Channel 9 on Sunday about UFO's, must watch TV. I'll have to tape NCIS though, coz that is also must watch TV.

I definitely think there's something out there - but yeah, a LOT of the stories they "claim" to be real are DEFINITELY fake!

Oh yeah [EDIT]

Here's some logic guys... Some real good logic...
If there was NOTHING, would the Government keep it secret and have people throw away their lives and dedicate it strictly to the "Area 51" and the "Alien Government organization" etc.

Of course there is something out there, Government makes such a big deal out of it, its OBVIOUS that they're hiding something!

Last edited:
bozley05 said:
Is there even an Area 51?
Yes, it exists.....and you get raped by police if you try to go in.

I believe ghosts and stuffl ike that exists.

If you're ever in Atlanta look for a place called Brook Run.....it's actually in Dunwoody, just outside of the perimeter highway 285, next door to Peachtree Middle School off of North Peachtree Road. Brook Run is a mental hospital that was closed down in 1997, the local newspaper reported that as many as 163 people died of negligence there. The one building that the deaths occured in is fenced off, has security patrol, and looks really run down, broken windows and graff everywhere. I've been in it 3 times, oh my god. It's so scary. My friend passed out for about twenty minutes the first time we went in. You hear things when you go in even in daylight, im shivering remembering it. Footsteps, laughing, crying. The cold. The feeling of being in there is a nightmare.

I gotta stop thinking about it. Yeah, go there.

Last edited:
This kid I knew way back in elementary school got abducted by aliens in the second grade.

They returned him, but he was never the same all the way through highschool. I think they took half his brain or something.

bozley05 said:
Is there even an Area 51?

Sure does. It's a top level limited access classified area. Rumors have it, to enter Area 51, you must take a non-marked U.S. Airplane from the Janet Terminal in Las Vegas, NV. Janet stands for "Just Another Non-Existent Terminal". It's highly guarded.

What nobody can figure out is, what has the U.S. Government said to those employees to keep the quiet? By now, some "insider" information about Area 51 would have been released, yet none has. The people who do work for Area 51 have been followed home, they refuse to talk to anyone, refuse to even admit they work for "Area 51". They are obviously scared of something, but what?

The U.S. Government really has scared them to the point that they would never, ever, ever, released classified information about Area 51.

Last edited:
ezForum said:
Of course there is something out there, Government makes such a big deal out of it, its OBVIOUS that they're hiding something!
It started in the 1950s during the Cold War, the government didn't want people to think the soviets got into American airspace without detection, so they kept it down-low.

Speaking of Area 51 I posted this on my blog just a little while ago

http://www.junebughunter.net/2005/04/its-official-i-found-coolest-thing.html

It's not that big of a secret that it really exists and it is heavily protected.

But there is absolutly no proof or even evidence that anything goes on there that has to do with aliens, or top secret flying saucers, it's just an military/air force base and in reality it isn't protected much more than any other military/air force base.

I still don't believe any of those videos posted were proof or even so much evidence of aliens or ghosts.

I publically invite ghosts and what not to come show me they're real, so far it just seems that it is in everybodies heads

If the paranormal exists that would mean it has always existed and until this day there is nor proof or even substantial evidence to prove it

guitarnerd said:
Speaking of Area 51 I posted this on my blog just a little while ago

http://www.junebughunter.net/2005/04/its-official-i-found-coolest-thing.html

It's not that big of a secret that it really exists and it is heavily protected.

But there is absolutly no proof or even evidence that anything goes on there that has to do with aliens, or top secret flying saucers, it's just an military/air force base and in reality it isn't protected much more than any other military/air force base.

I still don't believe any of those videos posted were proof or even so much evidence of aliens or ghosts.

I publically invite ghosts and what not to come show me they're real, so far it just seems that it is in everybodies heads

If the paranormal exists that would mean it has always existed and until this day there is nor proof or even substantial evidence to prove it

Area 51 isn't about Aliens at all. The reason for Area-51's existence is pure human curosity to what really goes on there. It makes other countries "wonder" what "secrets" the U.S. has. Could it be a newer atomic bomb? Could be some type of weapon?

Robert said:
Sure does. It's a top level limited access classified area. Rumors have it, to enter Area 51, you must take a non-marked U.S. Airplane from the Janet Terminal in Las Vegas, NV. Janet stands for "Just Another Non-Existent Terminal". It's highly guarded.

What nobody can figure out is, what has the U.S. Government said to those employees to keep the quiet? By now, some "insider" information about Area 51 would have been released, yet none has. The people who do work for Area 51 have been followed home, they refuse to talk to anyone, refuse to even admit they work for "Area 51". They are obviously scared of something, but what?

The U.S. Government really has scared them to the point that they would never, ever, ever, released classified information about Area 51.

Scared? well let's see, I'd be scared of breaching a contract to my employer, I'd be scared to breach a contract with the government now combine both of those and the fact that you would most certainly get prison time for it, I'd be just as scared.

There is evidence that they just do toxic/chemical testing, supposedly 3 guys in the recent years have died that worked there from toxic poisoning and when the spouses tried to sue they just got laughed at cause where they worked didn't actually exists

Well, there are a few things I think of it myself.

There is nothing that goes on at Area 51, or at least nothing that we think it does. They just do normal, run of the mill stuff there. The employees obviously wouldn't say anything, and even if they did say it was normal stuff, we'd still think it was a coverup.

Following this, why would the government go to such extremes to shroud it? Well, since most people have believed it is like this, why not keep it like that? Because it, as posted above, keeps other countries guessing. They wonder what is going on there that is so top secret, is it some really good weapon? Well, if you think about it, the fear and questions it brings about is a fairly good weapon, no?

Anyway...just a couple of my thoughts..

~Edit~ I am not affiliated with the government :p

Regards,

guitarnerd said:
Scared? well let's see, I'd be scared of breaching a contract to my employer, I'd be scared to breach a contract with the government now combine both of those and the fact that you would most certainly get prison time for it, I'd be just as scared.

There is evidence that they just do toxic/chemical testing, supposedly 3 guys in the recent years have died that worked there from toxic poisoning and when the spouses tried to sue they just got laughed at cause where they worked didn't actually exists

Breaching contract? LOL. How many times do people breach contracts. I'm sure it's not infear of breaching their contract. There is something that will happen to them if they talk. If they breach their contract and talk to say 20/20, the Government wouldn't make them "disappear". It would look too suspicous.

Robert said:
Breaching contract? LOL. How many times do people breach contracts. I'm sure it's not infear of breaching their contract. There is something that will happen to them if they talk. If they breach their contract and talk to say 20/20, the Government wouldn't make them "disappear". It would look too suspicous.

Chances are Area 51 employees are well monitored, very few people breach contracts and get away without a huge lawsuit that they almost always loose, and that's with a private company not the US Government.

Chances are the US government would know about it long before 20/20 got to it, and if 20/20 got wind they would most likely be forced to not air it.

I'm not saying there is some huge shocking secret area 51 protects but that's where stuff they want to keep secret goes on and I bet they would go to farther measures than most would imagine to keep it like that

Recently my wifes father past away. Since then he has been 'visiting'. On one occassion we could hear his crutches which he needed to help him walk, we all heard it and its an unmistakeable soundyou wouldn't confuse with anything else.

He has also been 'disturbing' my wifes sleep, hiding and revealing objects at a later date.

I am a sceptic but after this I have to have an open mind.

Back