• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does such thing exist for a blog hosting?

GuyInBlue

Hello. I am looking for a free blog hosting service that has the ability to create static web pages like Wordpress, and the ability to create your own custom template. Unlike Wordpress, you have to pay extra money to get those type of features.

Things I am looking for. No ads while your ads allowed(AdBrite, AdSense, etc to be put on your site). Subdomain with the option to map your site with your domain name.

Size doesn't really matter, zip/exe files doesn't have to be allowed when uploading, and remote image linking doesn't have to be allowed either, because I'm just gonna post text, and images, where all of my binary files are hosted elsewhere, and videos are hosted on YouTube.

So is there such thing as that?
Because that would be really useful for me.

There are a number of blog applications that might work for you ...

However, before getting into those, I am curious as to the reason
why you say that you would like to "build static pages".

What exactly is your reasoning behind that?

I suppose that is the feature do not belong to the web hosting. I suppose you need to do the search separately for that. I would recommend you visiting word press official web site

Today, 00:15 #3
SiberForum
ur saying is almost near the exact the reply

i think any site is not available which gives free hosting every has their own experence :fangel::classic2:

I do offer wordpress hosting. But, some of the features your asking for are not possible without paying. Such as creating another template. I do not have the ability to code such a plugin yet. But, we do allow people to suggest plugins and themes at our forum. If interested, check our site and forum.

Forum: http://x-ind.net/forum

Back